The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How to Stop the Trivialization of Mentalism (91 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
davidzajac1991
View Profile
New user
sunny south florida
18 Posts

Profile of davidzajac1991
I think that creativity is something some people don't have and that's a problem for everyone when they expose. The solution as a mentalist is to always be creative. Don't be so critical of people who blow off steam by complaining when somebody ruins their show. I think that these people do have a lot of material that doesn't get named and they have the credentials to show for it. Right?
Michael Mindreader
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Michael Mindreader
The same applies to public as well as magician/mentalists. Even on this forum people hinted each others method in a 'clever' way. It's just the nature of people when they see things they cannot explain and try to act smarter. I think as a part of the business, the best way to handle this is to live with it.. passive but hey..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » How to Stop the Trivialization of Mentalism (91 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL