The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Quality Billiard balls/Multiplying balls (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Shadowness
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Shadowness
Fakini is not accepting orders currently.

Anyone knows why?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2016, Shadowness wrote:
Fakini is not accepting orders currently.

Anyone knows why?

Yes, read this forum thread.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=10

Basically, they are out of business.
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1472 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
I have recently bought three sets of Bond Lee. I also have fakini. for me the Bond Lee balls are as good as Fakini. also you get 4 balls and two shells. fakini is 3 balls one shell. so you can do 2 shell techniques. the shells fit great. 2 shells make around one ball. so you can do instand 3 ball prod.

they are not as exspensive as fakini. very high recommended.
johnsterlini
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of johnsterlini
Robert,
Glad to hear you are pleased with the Bond Lee balls. Our customers should be receiving their orders today from our first shipment and really looking forward to the feedback. We are almost sold out of white and red, they are currently in production and should have early February. You can pre-order from our site if out out of stock. A 4 ball 2 shell set is currently $60. A special 3 shell/1 Ball set is currently $48
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
821 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Just a couple more hours until they come. Can't wait to check them out.
johnsterlini
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of johnsterlini
Andy,
I've been having a lot of fun with the 3 shell/1 ball sets, some cool moves with them in the "Born" dvd. Enjoy!
Andy Young
View Profile
Special user
Jersey Shore, PA
821 Posts

Profile of Andy Young
Got these in the mail today. They feel just as good as Fakini balls. Love the vibrant orange. Will be playing with these over the next week.
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1472 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
Forgot to say about Bond lee is you get a link for the basic handling and a routine. very clear not language depended.

i also bought bond lee BORN which is a must have if you want to go further.
tecumilic
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of tecumilic
I have not seen any 3 sh#ll one ball in the 1.7 size. Is the 3 sh#ll one ball only avaliable in 2 inch size?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2018, tecumilic wrote:
I have not seen any 3 sh#ll one ball in the 1.7 size. Is the 3 sh#ll one ball only avaliable in 2 inch size?

I don't understand your questions, if you read Sterlini's posts, he handles and Bond Lee Billiard Balls in the U.S. Just go to his website store, read he descriptions, and if it does not answer all your questions, then telephone, email, or PM here on the Café.

He sells them as listed, and if you need additional shells or balls, he only sells them in sets. This means you have purchase full sets, even if you only need a one ball or one shell extra.
johnsterlini
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of johnsterlini
Bill, thank you for replying. We did post on YouTube as, it was also asked there

Yes, 3S/1B sets are available in 1.7"
http://www.sterlinimagic.com/bond-lee-s-......1-7.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Quality Billiard balls/Multiplying balls (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL