The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Favorite Matrix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2004-03-02 13:07, S.Segal wrote:
Quote:
On 2004-03-01 23:37, MagicChris wrote:

Mickey, where can the Gallo routine be viewed/learned?

Thanks!!
Chris

On his "Siamese Coins" video...

Thanks!!

I heard that Siamese Coins wasn't very good. Maybe that routine stands out, though.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
I heard that Siamese Coins wasn't very good

It's not Smile

Mike
Mike Wild
View Profile
Inner circle
NY, PA, TX, MA, FL, NC
1290 Posts

Profile of Mike Wild
Ouch. Now I have to check out the video. It's not often that a product gets such a ambiguous and perplexing review from its manufacturer. If it isn't that good, I was warned. However, maybe it's so good that no one would want to share it. Interesting... very intersting.
<><>< SunDragon Magic ><><>

"Question Reality... Create Illusion"
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Mike's in the house!!

Anyone perform Mike's routine from teh DVD?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Chris S
View Profile
Veteran user
393 Posts

Profile of Chris S
Well, from when it was a video, I can say that you will get a lot of mileage from "there and back", but the true gem of the tape/DVD has got to be Mike's handling of the Ramsey cylinder and coins. A right royal mental spanking awaits you. I also found his "wildcoin/purse and glass without the purse" to be wonderful as well. For what you pay, I challenge anyone to suggest that you are not getting much, much more than your money's worth.
May your moral compass guide you true - South West is where the honourable man fare. Pity those who lose their way...
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1062 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
Tonight Show Matrix- Dean Dill
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Quote:
I heard that Siamese Coins wasn't very good.

It's not. It's VERY VERY good.

The handling for splitting a dollar into halves (and then quarters) is worth the price of the book. The video shows how it should look and the booklet by Steve Hobbs tells all. A great way to teach magic, a book to teach and a video to show.

Just seeing Mike's handling of the sucker french drop vanish (aka Spider vanish) is a lesson in timing and naturalness. If you learn that lesson you'll be ahead of 90% of the so-called coin magicians out there today.

If you're looking for ridiculous cramped hand postures that make it obvious where the coin is hidden and awkward manipulations which prove that you’ve spend hours practicing then give Mr. Gallo’s video a pass. All he does is make magic with coins… No funny business. No moves.

(No moves... Hey where have I heard THAT before?)
alexanderN
View Profile
New user
the Netherlands
72 Posts

Profile of alexanderN
Shadow coins is my favorite. I use the routine form Michael Ammar. Is is verry naturel.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Favorite Matrix (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL