The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Z fold (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
969 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Any suggestions on Z Fold wallets? I am thinking about purchasing one along with NFW. Thanks. db
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5185 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
If you are just going to use it to switch out your NFW gaffs, there are several very inexpensive ones on the market that would do the trick. If you are planning to go a little further with the concept (and other effects) there are also Himber wallets that range from inexpensive to OMG the do more than store your NFW cards. Which route are you looking to take? Simple card switch (gaffs for clean set) OR That plus other possible routines?
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
969 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Looking for Simple. Is there one that lays "flatter" the others? I do not want a cheap plastic one but not looking to spend big $$ either, Smile.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5185 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Http://www.thecuckoosnest.com/zencart/ze......_id=2524

I have seen this one (the link is from my local brick and mortar shop) not bad for the price, almost bought it but I want to do a little more and will probably also end up spending more for what I want. Smile they do mail order, just call first to see if it is in stock.

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
969 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
I appreciate it it Poof but I'm looking for more of a business card or card size. Funny story....when I first started out in magic I bought a Mullica (I believe) himber. truth be told "I wasn't old enough" to carry one., I was 19/20 yrs old. Only older kats carried a wallet like that and not just magicians. Now I feel they are outdated. Smile . Now, if you want to tell me you carry a long wallet I'm gonna call you old. Hahahaa! God Bless Poof and Merry Christmas. db
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
5185 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Ok then, I found a better one that will do what you want. The size of a playing card and looks just like that innocent packet trick wallet you carry anyway. The "DiVinyl Wallet" by Tony Miller (Doomo on the Café). Contact him to see if he has any. his email is scarneases@gmail.com website is www.rfaproductions.com or PM him. I don't see them on the site, but I got a couple from him a while back when they were also not on the site. You will have to check and see if he has any.

Smile Smile
MScapes
View Profile
New user
New Brunswick, Canada
56 Posts

Profile of MScapes
Michael Ammar's showcase wallet is a great option.

http://www.ammarmagic.com/showcasewallet.html
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22892 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Magic Methods sells a very nice Z-Wallet. Leather with cloth red lining. very nice and professional looking, with a reasonable price - $30.

http://www.magicmethodsonline.com/wp/wpc......-wallet/
DaveGripenwaldt
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of DaveGripenwaldt
This small Himber is widely available (he said, sending a link that says they are out of stock). But I wanted you to see it. http://themagicwarehouse.com/TA8441/Himber-Wallet-Small.htm
. I got one on ebay for about $12.

You can also find one that is similar but contains a small notepad, but still is made with the Himber principle built in:
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/himber-wal......xHk8numQ
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2076 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2015, MScapes wrote:
Michael Ammar's showcase wallet is a great option.

http://www.ammarmagic.com/showcasewallet.html

I'll second this as a nice, simple Z-fold wallet.
Chuck Finley
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Chuck Finley
I got a Leather Craft wallet from Madhatter not that long ago. I think it was under $10 as one of there clearance items. Maybe a call to them could get you one that's a bit nicer.
HoDinhYu
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of HoDinhYu
I got a cheap fake leather one off Trick Magic. It's up for $5. Very similar to the one Ammar sells in his lecture.
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
ZED wallet's nice
www.penguinmagic.com/p/S9449
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
504 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
I stuck 2 V-folds together (inverse) to get a Z fold (a plain Z fold, of course). This works fine for basic switches. Just my 2 cents.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1144 Posts

Profile of caigy
I have just purchased Anthony Miller's Star Pocket Himber Wallet, which, as with all of Tony's products, the quality and attention to detaill is superb!!
This is a Zfold, with zipper compartment(s), Kaps style load, two plastic/laminated guides, four(?) credit card slots, two(?) bill pockets and produced in the same top grade soft leather as his Complete Peek Wallet.
Well done again Mr. Miller Smile

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
https://virya-uk.com/
GeorgeKerzon
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of GeorgeKerzon
I have an old leather one. I will have to look it up to see who made it. Leather is better than vinyl imo
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3965 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
If you REALLY want to save money, in about 15 minutes, you could make one from 4 inch premium gaffer tape and three spare playing cards. The cost would be around 50 cents.

KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Z fold (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL