The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Hell with 'Elf on a Shelf' ! ) (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
We're Bizarre, let's start some new Christmas/Krampus traditions!

I'm tying a frog on a Firework Rocket, hanging it above the door and calling it ... "Missile Toad".
And, you have to kiss under it!

Another, reason to give and get a kiss from the 'Pretties'!

And, 'NO' I'm not drunk ! lol

Next :
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
OK, for my Buddy RCP & Santa ... A Stripper with her tongue stuck to the North Pole ! Smile
Whilst, She recites Intrepid's (Bob) , "The Night Before Krampus" poem !
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Taveren001
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
174 Posts

Profile of Taveren001
I always thought that after making my traditional eggnog that I was always missing a bit of my spiced rum (and a shot glass) until I discovered Barbie and Elf on the Shelf in a rather compromising position last Christmas. (Let your imagination run free) I had a mess to clean up in the morning, and make sure Barbie got back home safe and sound.
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
... she was blind for three days! Smile
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2015, morgaine_le_fey wrote:
... she was blind for three days! Smile

Oh my, now THERE'S an image!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
I bought the elf on the shelf for my kids years ago but was so creeped out by the weird spying theme that we got rid of it. I found a monkey toy with long arms and legs that had velcro at the ends so you could hang him in all sorts of weird places and named him Chim Chim the Christmas Chimp. The kids would wake up every morning and run around to be the first to find Chim Chim and his candy treat - a much more fun (and way cheaper) holiday tradition!
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Happy holidays to all you Spooksters out there.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
To you as well, Bryn !
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Talk about weird thinking by children....two of my grandchildren are at ages 5 and 10....and the ten year old is at that questioning the credibility of Santa,..she's pretty sure it's the parents and no real belief, but she is totally into tracking the movements of the Elf on shelf every day, believes in him, along with the 5 yr old who believes in both, of course!!!?
Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Hell with 'Elf on a Shelf' ! ) (12 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL