The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » I am going to be in trouble with this one.. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
Steve, thank you for the great forum and this is only a suggestion, how about a balloon thread. I know a lot of people associate ballooning with clowning and I am not a clown but I do make a lot of my full time entertainer money thru twisting. The thing I like most about your site is most people do not judge, you are treated with respect if you know one trick or you do 500 shows ayear..

Thanks again
Jeff Mr. Twister
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4802 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Jeff,
thanks for the kind words regarding the site! Smile
For now, try here:
Carnival of Fun
However, we will be adding a specific balloon area here in the near future...stay tuned! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
master class pass
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of master class pass
Balloons would be cool because I don't know any balloon stuff except jeff hobsons stuff he actually has tricks with balloons
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1991 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
I recently sat through a T.V. episode of "The Weakest Link" with participants who held a varieity of World Records. One player held a World Record for twisting ballons. Following a tough round of questions he was eventually voted off. While departing, within a couple of seconds, he blew up two long ballons and twisted them into a long stem flower! As he walked off stage, he handed it to the hostess. The crowd cheered. She starred at the camera in subdued awe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » I am going to be in trouble with this one.. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL