The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Making a Murder (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
It seems that the ex-fiancee now claims she lied during the doc and that he was abusive.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
The plot thickens!
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1096 Posts

Profile of imgic
Have heard reports that some jurors are recanting their decision. They may have to make a documentary on the making the documentary...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
On another forum I frequent the thread on this topic mentions the (inevitable, I suppose) bias of the documentary.

So . . . things probably aren't as clear-cut as they'd like you to believe.

(Disclaimer: I haven't seen the show, nor researched the case; I'm reporting only what I've heard.)
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
It's interesting to see how this case has evolved. I'll admit, the documentary was infuriating as presented by the documentary. Now, with the recent reporting and allegations that the documentary is flawed, I'm anxious to see what develops.

The reason I began the thread was to see what y'all thought of the case and its legal aspects as presented, but if the documentary is bogus, shame on the producers for misleading us the way they did.

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog

imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1096 Posts

Profile of imgic
IHeart Radio has a10 series podcast "Rebutting a Murderer". An attorney who covered the trial presents evidence not covered in the Netflix documentary. Just started listening
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Making a Murder (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL