The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » West Coast USA Bizzare Lunch JAN 29th (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MM2714330
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of MM2714330
I wanted to find out if anyone here would like to get together for lunch at the Magic Castle in Hollywood and discuss Bizarre Magic, share props, etc? If you're not an AMA/Magic Castle member, Fridays are member lunch day and it's a lot less crowded, easy to find a good place to gather. If you want to go and are not a member let me know. January 29th 2016 anyone? This is not a formal AMA event just all of us interested in the Bizarre meeting for lunch.

-Steve-
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
278 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
Not a member, but I'm very interested in going if we could get a few people to go. There aren't enough events for us bizarre performers on the west coast.
horus1
View Profile
Special user
645 Posts

Profile of horus1
'I haven't gotten around to becoming a member, but a lunch sounds fun.
I'll know the week before if I can attend or not.
Thanks for instigating!
MM2714330
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of MM2714330
Great, Horus I'm hoping Prof BC will have your Triptych to you! I may have to bring my Witch identification stone from Dan @ Lebanon just to check you guys out!! Smile
MM2714330
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of MM2714330
Just a few weeks away! If you're going to be in the Los Angeles Area let's get together! Be sure to PM me if you are thinking about making it to the Magic castle for the Bizarre lunch! Even if you're not a member I should be able to accommodate you. This will be from 11AM to 2PM on Friday the 29th of January.
Ralis
View Profile
New user
Horrorwood
81 Posts

Profile of Ralis
Hi I am not a member, but I frequent the castle often. I was supposed to be taking classes there now but I had to take a job in Shanghai. I will be returning to LA later this week and would love to join you.
I won't just scare you
I'll F@#$ you up for life!
Ralis
www.ralisfx.com
www.deadbyday.com
MM2714330
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of MM2714330
Quote:
On Jan 7, 2016, Ralis wrote:
Hi I am not a member, but I frequent the castle often. I was supposed to be taking classes there now but I had to take a job in Shanghai. I will be returning to LA later this week and would love to join you.

Great, glad to hear you can make it. This weekend at the castle Eugene Burger & Rob Zabrecky are doing a show I think I'm going to have to check it out.
MM2714330
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of MM2714330
One week away! If you plan to attend the west coast bizarre lunch on Friday please PM me. I have four free guest passes for non Academy of Magical Arts members but I need your RSVP to hold it for you.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Wish I could make it, but even only being 6 hours away, I just can't get the time off work! Smile
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
MM2714330
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of MM2714330
Just a couple days away! I'll be bringing a couple of my favorite props and others are encouraged to too! PM me and RSVP by Thursday 1/28/2016 Doesn't matter if you're doing shows, practicing for shows or just love bizarre effects and collect them. All are welcome!
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
I am not a member either and it is too far for me, but if someone has a tablet and can Google Hangouts me in remotely, I would be "there".
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
horus1
View Profile
Special user
645 Posts

Profile of horus1
I'll be there. Who else is going?
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
278 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
I wish I could go. Unfortunately work takes precedence, and it is a bit far. Another time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » West Coast USA Bizzare Lunch JAN 29th (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL