The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Zig Zag Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JeffreyMichael1127
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of JeffreyMichael1127
Hey guys, I just got my Zig Zag Box for my Rocky Raccoon bit. ...But I actually have a Robbie Raccoon. The tails are slightly off color. What is your experience with the rocky zig zag box? Do you guys think I should hunt around for a Rocky...instead of passing off a Robbie in its place? Or, are most spring animals pretty much compatible with the zig zag box? thanks guys.
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
I'd get a Rocky ... nothing worse than kids noticing when you're just getting used to the routine
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
JeffreyMichael1127
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of JeffreyMichael1127
I had a Robbie Raccoon....My plan was to get the zig zag box...then get a rocky.....then found out rocky is discontinued.....so I ordered two Sweet Pea, Happy Skunks for ten dollars each. Best move! I just cut the tail off of one skunk and used that in the zig zag box. The other sweet pea skunk fits into it perfectly for the performance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Zig Zag Box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL