The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Your feelings about tv show finales? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15874 Posts

Profile of tommy
I was a bit disappointed with the Prisoner.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
shg_123
View Profile
New user
Coffey, MO
63 Posts

Profile of shg_123
The Office had a fantastic ending! Another good one was Futurama, it brought the series full circle.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4822 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
The Walking dead had an "OK" ending (It ended for me anyway - right at the end of the community season) Smile

Joking aside, I often feel the same way about season finales as series finales. Some really make me eager for the next season and some just kill the show for me (like Walking Dead, and I really did love the show to that point)

I also think "The Wire" on HBO ended very well and I liked the way they ended "The Shield"
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1672 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Little House on the Prairie was the worst, I suspected it inspired .Newheart as a parody.
Less than 2% of reported UFO's turn out to be actual interplanetary vehicles.
shg_123
View Profile
New user
Coffey, MO
63 Posts

Profile of shg_123
Little House on the Prairie did have quite an awful ending
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2479 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I think Michael Landon said the little house ending was done becasue they did not want other shows using their sets.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Your feelings about tv show finales? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL