The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Double Cross Handling (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
The problem I sometimes find is getting the gimmick to attach on your finger. If your working and your hands are a little sweaty/moist the gimmick wont attach as easily. So if your hands a bit like the above a quick rub against your trousers/jacket etc then I find your hands/finger is primed ready to attach. The other thing to be careful of is the positioning of when you do the move to them - trying to be as cryptic as I can. But in the centre is best for them as you get a perfect 'x' then if you do it more in the side etc.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I've been using DS sticky tape and it's perfect. I have another sharpie lid on that end to keep it clean and remove just before performing.
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Wow - DS tape, never would have thought of that and may give that a go. Do you just use that to replace the p**** or put a layer over the p****?
Thanks
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Bin the pxxxy and replace with DSST. Works a treat. Had the same piece on now for 6 months.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Double Cross Handling (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL