The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » REEL MAGIC MAGAZINE - TV For Magicians » » ISSUE 44 Of Reel Magic NOW AVAILABLE ON DEMAND! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5300 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hey Everyone,
Just wanted everyone to know the newest issue, issue #44 of Reel Magic is now available ON Demand! Heres the Trailer.

https://kozmomagic.wistia.com/medias/bj6em7733t

This issue's cover boy is Rob Zabrecky! Rob talks to John Lovick about embracing your inner weirdo, taking risks and to not be afraid to shed some "art tears".

Jon Armstrong returns to Reel Magic with a fun, off-beat way to do a simple two-card transpo using his Tiny Plunger in "Small Things Big Difference"

Tyler Erickson's column "Stronger Magic". Tyler talks about how your eyes relate to Freeing the Hand and Destination Motivation. Tyler simply makes you better!

Kainoa Harbottle discusses the importance of asking questions in Coin U.

Doc Eason and Garrett Thomas discuss how to deal with people who have been drinking.

Kozmo shares some more ridiculous highlights from Magic Live!

David Regal gets some sun and asks, "Where are we again"

Tricks from Dan Fleshman, and Jamie Salinas.

And starting with this issue highlights from Murphys Magic "At the Table" Experience. This issue is Martin Lewis and his killer "Torn and Restored Cigarette Paper".

If you're not a current subscriber click on the link below. For just $5 a month you get every issue of Reel Magic and additional content like TNT (Tuesday Night Tricks), a new trick every Tuesday Night, Live Events and so much more! All available ON Demand!

www.reelmagicmagazine.com

If you're a DVD subscriber issue 44 will arrive in your mailbox soon.

As a side note Losander will be in the studio for a LIVE Event on Feb 2nd!

We're working hard everyday to make Reel Magic the best value in magic today!

Thanks,

Kozmo
VMagical
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of VMagical
$5 and the best deal in magic! Smile
Craig Logan
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
537 Posts

Profile of Craig Logan
A ton of great stuff as always (I love the Zabrecky interview), but I do miss Christian Painter's contributions in "Mindtripping."
"A wizard is not to be made in a day." -Professor Hoffmann (Modern Magic)
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5300 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
He'll be back
Craig Logan
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
537 Posts

Profile of Craig Logan
Quote:
On Feb 11, 2016, Kozmo wrote:
He'll be back

Very excited to hear about this!
"A wizard is not to be made in a day." -Professor Hoffmann (Modern Magic)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » REEL MAGIC MAGAZINE - TV For Magicians » » ISSUE 44 Of Reel Magic NOW AVAILABLE ON DEMAND! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL