The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Miser's Delight (D-lite) Pro X (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christoph236
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Christoph236
I have been performing magic since 1971. I have bought more magic than I will ever use in my show, so now I am picky. I am thinking about using the Miser's Delight (D-lite) Pro X, but do not want to use the bag. I would much rather use my pocket, of my tux or shirt, letting the lights shine through. So 1st question. How large is the gimmick in the bag? Can the gimmick be modified easily, say the layout of the lights? How thick of material will the lights shine through?
Thank you in advance for your comments.

Christoph
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22436 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
To partially answer your question, you cannot make any changes to the apparatus.
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1577 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Christoph,
It's somewhat smaller than the bag.It won't fit in your pockets.
It can be modified but not easily. You have to be knowledgeable in electronics.
If you have that skill set, it'll be easier to make it yourself. That is, if you have the schematic.
Good luck.
Ihor
Christoph236
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Christoph236
Don't need the secret posted. Maybe I need to describe a little more.
I would like to do the routine with the music playing "Catch a falling star" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t_PDU5RmBw .
Placing the "stars" in my pocket, possibly in my shirt, where my heart is. Special pocket, but could I move? is the gimmick less than 6 inches by 6 inches?
At the end the "stars" would arrange into a heart. Might have to change to "Light String" arranged into the heart.
Christoph
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7041 Posts

Profile of bowers
It would be hard to accomplish.
kcbeave
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of kcbeave
I know this is old thread , but it seems to me that spectators would think this is just an electronic gizmo. Am I wrong? What am I missing about the misers delight pro?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22436 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Jan 2, 2016, Christoph236 wrote:
From other threads I have seen on this forum. I might need to explain, that I am more about the show, than the tricks.

That is great, and that is as it should be in my opinion as well. When you have an idea, and not the skills to bring it to life, you have to seek advice from experts in those fields. In your case an electronics person and a stage designer.

Start with the College professors, and electronics professor, to have them bring your dream to life. Some teacher's will do it for the experience, and some wish to be paid.

Even if it will not be on stage, it can be reduced in size to work in smaller venues.

Good Luck!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22436 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Jan 2, 2016, Christoph236 wrote:
Don't need the secret posted. Maybe I need to describe a little more.
I would like to do the routine with the music playing "Catch a falling star" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t_PDU5RmBw .
Placing the "stars" in my pocket, possibly in my shirt, where my heart is. Special pocket, but could I move? is the gimmick less than 6 inches by 6 inches?
At the end the "stars" would arrange into a heart. Might have to change to "Light String" arranged into the heart.
Christoph

The Catch a Falling Star song was removed because you cannot use licensed music without paying a fee. Why, because that music is copyrighted by a person or music company. So you have to have the song rewritten and changed a little but still contain the thyme of the music. Licensed music cannot be played in public or for a group of people in public. They can fine you and close you done.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Miser's Delight (D-lite) Pro X (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL