The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW - Lynx Smoke (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
This does look good.. it was a logical step for this kind of thing too. I cant wait to get my hands on one
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2016, Will Tsai wrote:
Hello it's Will Tsai here. ReviewerMaster, not sure where you are getting the clip. Would you be able to keep the video(s) to yourself until the product launches? It'll be super wonderful for all to see everything all at once! Thank you in advance. And for the people who might have recorded my performance with Vapr Watch somewhere in the world, if you could do the same, it'd be much much appreciated. Thank you all.

Since quite a few have messaged me from here, I'd share my response all at once. No I am not a part of Lynx Magic. Yes I do have my Vapr Watch coming up. It was meant to come out last Christmas. However the release date was moved to March due to my obsession of adding some really cool features. I am very excited about it! Can't give too much info away at the moment. It's beyond just a smoke watch. For the people who likes options for their investments, you might find this info useful.

Best,
will

I think its really crappy for Will to come on here to push his watch before he even has one to show. I think hes full of it. If he does he should of started his own forum on his and not try and hijack this one. Bad form my friend. With that said I would go with the Lynk watch. There products are always top notch. Well thought out. Will;s last smoke device had some issues.
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Not the first time SM do this kind of thing.. If people stop buying from them, we wouldn't be there talking crap.
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
Quote:
On Jan 6, 2016, MR Effecto wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 4, 2016, Will Tsai wrote:
Hello it's Will Tsai here. ReviewerMaster, not sure where you are getting the clip. Would you be able to keep the video(s) to yourself until the product launches? It'll be super wonderful for all to see everything all at once! Thank you in advance. And for the people who might have recorded my performance with Vapr Watch somewhere in the world, if you could do the same, it'd be much much appreciated. Thank you all.

Since quite a few have messaged me from here, I'd share my response all at once. No I am not a part of Lynx Magic. Yes I do have my Vapr Watch coming up. It was meant to come out last Christmas. However the release date was moved to March due to my obsession of adding some really cool features. I am very excited about it! Can't give too much info away at the moment. It's beyond just a smoke watch. For the people who likes options for their investments, you might find this info useful.

Best,
will

I think its really crappy for Will to come on here to push his watch before he even has one to show. I think hes full of it. If he does he should of started his own forum on his and not try and hijack this one. Bad form my friend. With that said I would go with the Lynk watch. There products are always top notch. Well thought out. Will;s last smoke device had some issues.

Time Will tell.
Chad Gill
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Chad Gill
What's the issue here? I saw Lynx smoke and Mystery smoke both posted in the Vapr page a couple days ago. It's just an open forum!
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
I think it's fair and very nice of Will to keep us posted. Good to know we have options. I'd be mad if I didn't know about it and had to spend that kind of money twice.
selectedmagic
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of selectedmagic
True. There are a few posts about this watch and mystery smoke in the vapr thread too. I don't see a problem with that. I wish Will shares more info. Like price point and stuff. $350 euro is quite expensive for me. I'd prefer to spend it only once and stick with it.
HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
A smoke watch is an amazing idea!! This will solve many existing issues. Great that we have two options here. Can't wait to see what the other one has to offer. I can't stop thinking about what I could do with it
gavaro
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of gavaro
Mystery smoke it only cost € 195 end has three different ways to use
gavaro
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of gavaro
The watch smoke end granted for me lt cost much more
pelicantrapper
View Profile
Regular user
VA
193 Posts

Profile of pelicantrapper
Very interested in the lifetime guarantee of both of these items. That is a lot of money for something that is not covered in some fashion.
I for one would like to see some sort of insurance on both of these items. I want my item to last a lifetime but for some reason that seems unrealistic. Electronic smoke devices usually break. If not now then later. I would be interested in some sort of insurance or a guarantee offered on the item for at least 5-10 years.

Thanks!
HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
That's ideal but I really think it's unlikely to happen. I bought my iPhone knowing it'll be done in two years max, and the insurance only covers for so long. But it'd be NICE though. Just saying..
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
Quote:
On Jan 6, 2016, AaronishMagic wrote:
I think it's fair and very nice of Will to keep us posted. Good to know we have options. I'd be mad if I didn't know about it and had to spend that kind of money twice.

In the trade we used to call what Will has done here a 'spoiler'. Basically announcing a similar product to be launched just after the original one launches. Most sales of a new product are made in the first two weeks after launch. By my reckoning this move will cost Lynx about a third of their initial sales as punters wait to see what Will's offers in comparison. The lack of early detail from Will is a classic spoiler tactic. He's a savvy marketer.
HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
What trade are you in TG Jones? I think for business folks there's no difference. They just post in each other's thread to get their products out there. I agree with AaronishMagic on this one though. I wouldn't be happy not knowing I have options before tossing out this much money. At the end of the day, the product will speak for itself. The better product will sell more. That's the whole purpose of this forum. We are here to help each other figure things out. We are here for the information.
pelicantrapper
View Profile
Regular user
VA
193 Posts

Profile of pelicantrapper
Might as well wait until Next year when they release a smoke producing finger ring. (:
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
True. If they both have similar products coming up, as customers we should know about it and be able to make our own judgement. Right now at least we know GoncaloGil's version uses time delay and Will's version uses a remote. For the people who prefer remote, they know GoncaloGil's version is not for them. This saves those people their hard earned cash. For those who likes the product as it is, they will buy it right away. It's fair for us as customers when things are transparent like that. And we should be able to make our own buying decision knowing what's in it for us. It's a $400 investment in this time of the year.
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
Bad language skills confirmed in
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
I also like it that I have two options now. I wait for more details from Will and if I don't like it, I go with the Lynx one. If their watch is better than Will's they will still get their orders. If it's not better, I would just never buy something from them again if I wasted 325€ on an item and a month later a version is coming out that I like more.
Chad Gill
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Chad Gill
LOL pelicantrapper. Or smoke nail polish. So we can really produce smoke from our fingertips.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Looks nice, but imo a bit difficult to manage the fact of wearing a watch. suspicion
is programmed. just my opinion.

but the watch looks good and stylish. I'm just not one of the guys that wears a watch, not
privatly and never if doin magic.

but anyway: good luck guys and I'm pretty sure that the quality will be superb. Smile
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
At first I thought...,. WOW, this is what I've been looking for. BUT SERIOUSLY, no manual operation? No remote control?? Instead, a timer for smoke production? What the? How can this be of any use in the working world at all? Surely smoke production needs to be on demand!!!?! Anybody who argues otherwise is totally fooling themsleves. I like Lynx magic, and I wish them well with this product, hope it proves me wrong, and that I end up owning one, but at the moment... sounds like a total NON WORKER.

As for Will TSAI's one... if he can produce a watch that is fully remote controlled then I'll be interested... But VAPR was a complete joke for me. My unit stopped working within 2 months.. got a replacement and THAT BURNED OUT TOO... and before you say it, the device was used rarely and subtley... don't blame me, it was a load of junk soldered together... Just like ALL THE OTHER SMOKE DEVICES OUT THERE, they are good for a week then BANG, STOP WORKING. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.......

Search for a decent smoke machine continues....
iNFiNiTi | The Red Pill Magician | SHOCK NOT IMPRESS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW - Lynx Smoke (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL