The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Buying Magic (A how-to Guide) (42 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
MagicVin
View Profile
Regular user
Staten Island, New York
115 Posts

Profile of MagicVin
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2019, mentaldiego wrote:
My advice would be not to rush when buying magic especially if you are a beginner

I have the closet full of useless things and a few dollars spent on things you will never use

YES!!!!!!! THIS !!!!!!!!! You have no idea how hard this hits home with me right now.

I have been floating in and out of magic for over 25 years and can not tell you how many "self working" tricks and gimmicks I have bought over the years they are all fun to open and play with when you first get them but they quickly end up in the draw or closet. This time around I am more focused on skills spending less money (buying videos and books teaching skills rather than buying tricks) and I'm enjoying my self soooo much more and truly feel like I'm getting much more out of my experience this time around. I only wish I had gone this route much sooner, I would have saved a lot of money and been much further along in my skills.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Buying Magic (A how-to Guide) (42 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL