The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Los Angeles NFL Teams (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
St Louis lost a team to the
Los Anger-less market
and so may San Diego. I request
Any thoughts from other markets.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Let the Rams be an LA franchise. Keep the Chargers in San Diego.

That was easy!
Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
371 Posts

Profile of Bill
I'm for sending the Chargers packing. I've never understood the undying love and loyalty to a business that demands tax payers help build them an "office" building. They give back to the community almost nothing, yet the people of San Diego think of them as "our" Chargers. The Spanos family are billionaire business owners, money driven and that's all. Let's not confuse them with the Kroc family (past owner of the Padres). They want to move to LA to make even more money. That okay with me. Don't let the door hit you in the ass, Dean.

If the citizens of San Diego can't live without an NFL team, there are at least two others that are interested, and won't demand a new office/playground financed by us.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4824 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Jan 23, 2016, Bill wrote:

If the citizens of San Diego can't live without an NFL team, there are at least two others that are interested, and won't demand a new office/playground financed by us.

Maybe not yet. But I guarantee they will eventually.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Los Angeles NFL Teams (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL