The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » DR Group magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kwarren
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of kwarren
Other than Tenyo and Tricks Co. Japan, there was another Japanese magic company call DR Group.
Does anyone have any information about this company...when they were in business, what tricks they offered, and what was the quality?

I've seen some of their items over the years but never made any purchases.

Thanks
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
There are a number of different companies or "groups" who've put out tricks over the years. It's the subject for another book, and it would have to be written by an old-timer living in Japan. The Japanese live in very small apartments and houses--lots of stuff gets tossed out.
kwarren
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of kwarren
I'm sorry,it was DP Group...NOT DR.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
This website will help give a sense of the products DP Group produces. I have purchased a few of the items and quality has been pretty good. In terms of innovation they seem to focus on existing ideas. Tenyo and Tricks Co. have brought more in terms of new ideas. If anyone is looking for an affordable version of Astro Coin, DP Group makes a nice version called Antique Coin Vanish.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/t......ISKbZkrw
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » DR Group magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL