The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I just discovered a way to make money (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of nonprofitmagic
And the best part? It's super simple, and anyone can do it from the comfort of their home. Question: how do I market my arbitrage system? It truly is riskless profit.

Kevin
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
PM me for details on how to purchase my $379 ebook on marketing arbitrage systems.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15874 Posts

Profile of tommy
It is good to see that you have read my book.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

What is the best way to market this? Is there a link to the marketing arbitrage systems ebook? I am interested!

Kevin
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1097 Posts

Profile of imgic
I too have discovered a super simple way to make money. Also from the comfort of your home. PM me to learn how to post dubious offerings on the Internet. Why bother family and friends, when you can cast a wider net for suckers...ummm...I mean victims....ummmm....I mean customers.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20040 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Is this part of the marketing?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2720 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
It's all marketing. This is the part where there's all sizzle, but no hot dog.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Folks...this is not stuffing envelopes or anything like that. I thought some of you might be interested...basically, if you have an hour or two at night, you can make 20 bucks. This is not get rich quick by any means...but an extra 20 in your pocket every day is about $600 per month. I have discovered something truly special.

Kevin
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1822 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
For an hour at night in New York City, I could make a whole lot more than twenty bucks!
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20040 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
This is 20 bucks? Oh lord.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Well more like 10 bucks an hour...not meant to replace your income but supplement it.
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Doing what?

Quote:
On Jan 20, 2016, arthur stead wrote:
For an hour at night in New York City, I could make a whole lot more than twenty bucks!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20040 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2016, nonprofitmagic wrote:
Well more like 10 bucks an hour...not meant to replace your income but supplement it.

Yes give it a rest LOL.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
nonprofitmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

As mentioned, this is not get rich quick...sorry.

kevin

Quote:
On Jan 20, 2016, Dannydoyle wrote:
Quote:

Yes give it a rest LOL.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20040 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
This whole thing is probably a violation of caee rules to begin with.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4766 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
Well more like 10 bucks an hour...

No doubt, in keeping with your user name.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:

Folks...this is not stuffing envelopes or anything like that. I thought some of you might be interested...basically, if you have an hour or two at night, you can make 20 bucks. This is not get rich quick by any means...but an extra 20 in your pocket every day is about $600 per month. I have discovered something truly special.

In your earlier posts you asked how to market your idea. You never said anything about giving it away or answering questions about it.

Sure, by all means give us details.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Randwill
I won't be needing an extra $20 a day. There's a crooked banker in Nigeria who going to share several million dollars with me that he discovered in an abandoned account.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17500 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2016, Randwill wrote:
I won't be needing an extra $20 a day. There's a crooked banker in Nigeria who going to share several million dollars with me that he discovered in an abandoned account.

That's who you are working for!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I just discovered a way to make money (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL