We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Chad Long materials (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1608 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
I am able to make contact with Mr. Chad Long. I am planning to get his lecture materials. Are there any Café members have them? Can anyone post some comments about his materials?

I do not have a chance to witness Mr. Chad Long performance unless I purchase his materials. As a result your comments are critical to my next purchase.

Thanks for help.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Ctgalex
View Profile
New user
Melbourne Australia
60 Posts

Profile of Ctgalex
This guy is brilliant.
Funny, great skill especially in Card and coin.
I love him.
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
I completely agree with Ctgalex. Mr. Long is one of the few guys that I still watch and am not only fooled, but very entertained. All of his notes (Lost Cheesy Notebooks) and Lecture videos are highly recommended.

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1130 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
His material is great. I especially liked his two videos. I think I bought both of his videos and all four of his lecture notes for like $40. It was definitely worth it. That's a great deal.

My favorite effects are Scatter, Another Rumor, Flash Coins, Even Money, and Back & Forth. You won't be disappointed.
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Chad is great. Visual, funny magic. I have used his "flash coins" principle in many other effects. Of course, his lecture notes, while great, do not compare at all to seeing him live. Next to David Williamson and Mack King, Chad is one of the funniest magicians I have ever seen.

Dave
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
Jeffrey Cowan
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles, CA
134 Posts

Profile of Jeffrey Cowan
Chad Long is very similar to David Williamson in that both have SUPERB chops/technique, and very, very funny, off-beat senses of humor. His material is terrific. . . I'm confident that you'll enjoy his notes and find something that you can use.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1968 Posts

Profile of iamslow
His trick called another rumour is one of my favourite effects....
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1608 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Thx guys! I got his materials now and all I can say is Wow! I really do not want others to know and get his materials so I we are those who know and perform his effect. Smile
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Chad Long materials (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL