The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Deep Web (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15874 Posts

Profile of tommy
Have you guys watched this documentary? It is, well lets just say, interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvC9oDlT8mM
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
No - but I would love to. The Silk Road may be the subject of my next book. One of the men behind it has tentatively agreed to meet me.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4826 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
The First rule about Deep Web - We don't talk about Deep Web. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
I watched Deep Web about a month ago. I thought it was sort of so-so, so far as documentaries go.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3312868/

It's not really so much about the Deep Web as it is mostly about the trial of one person who played a big part in it.

(BTW, trivia alert, the film was directed by the fellow who played Bill S. Preston, Esquire, in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. And it was narrated by Keanu Reeves, who played Ted!)
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15874 Posts

Profile of tommy
I found him and his case more interesting than the thing which I found quite interesting.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Deep Web (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL