The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Awesome coin trick on "The Virtual Magician" Las Vegas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trick_icr
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of trick_icr
There is a coin trick on Marco Tempest's "Virtual Magician" DVDs that absolutely floored me. Does anyone have a reference. It is on The Las Vegas episode.It is basically a coins to glass routine, but I don't understand the appearances. Anyone have a reference?
Thanks
Mike Wild
View Profile
Inner circle
NY, PA, TX, MA, FL, NC
1290 Posts

Profile of Mike Wild
If you could toss me a little more info on the coin to glass thing, I may be able to point you in the right direction. I don't have the DVD, but I may know the effect from elsewhere.
<><>< SunDragon Magic ><><>

"Question Reality... Create Illusion"
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27115 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Re: It is basically a coins to glass routine

There are not a whole lot of these... could you describe IF he was holding the glass and ... where his hands were when the coins appeared?

There is a very nice thing called sonic silver by John Kennedy.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
363 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
For those who haven't seen it, go to:
http://www.virtualmagician.com
There is a cool trailer to watch of the show. The coins to glass thing is very cool. Very different from most of them that are out there. Check out the bill switch on the same episode too. None of the folding. Marco just blows on the bill and it instantly changes.

Doug
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2887 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
Is this bill switch like the Juan Pablo version? That's the most visual I've ever seen. You see the full face of one bill and suddenly there's the full face of the other. It also cleans up quickly and you can hand out the bill. Very, very cool..

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Awesome coin trick on "The Virtual Magician" Las Vegas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL