The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Do yuo have a favorite Copper Silver Brass routine? (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
swayne100
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of swayne100
If so, I'd love to hear what it is!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea I do! One where they All vanish At the End! And one where they All change at the end! Both End Clean! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Bob Sheets' "Triple Transpo"
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1458 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
I second the Bob Sheets routine. I also like Luis Peidrahita's routine on the Grupokaps website.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Scott Guinn's "Pouched CSB". It is in his ebook, "My Best to You - Vol. 2 Coins"

Jim
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Some great ones so far. I kind of like Doc Eason's. It has some great patter in it.

Due to my set being made the way it is, I guess I will be going with Mark Mason's routine in the future. I saw him at Magi-Fest today and he is going to send me a replacement instruction sheet for the one I lost. Smile (along with the 1921 Morgan Triception set my wife bought me because she is the most wonderful wife in the world - and I am not just saying that because she gave me her credit card and sent me off to a convention for a day) Smile Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Tommytallica
View Profile
New user
uuuh jeg har skrevet
95 Posts

Profile of Tommytallica
The atomic coin by Pipo Villanueva.
My favorite routine with the csb gaff
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Hein's Catchup. A great multiphase routine.
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
544 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
Paul Green "In The Trenches" DVD. It is a 2C 1S set he uses, but a CSB could be used.
It ends clean, and reset. Great strolling routine.
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
I do an effect called "Three for All" with a story about three kids with a different nationality getting in trouble at school.

Multiple phases other than the traditional approach including using coins handled by spectators.

Several unique features and original moves/sleights that trip up magicians as well as lay folks.

I mention this to encourage you to think beyond what has come before -- but that is where you start.

Check out Will Pei's DVD of course.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Okay... against my better judgement, I'm going to post this for all to see.

I've learned from past experience that when you post something really good on the Café it almost always gets overlooked, so I think I'm safe. Smile

My CSB routine is based on Pete Biro's routine in the instructions to Joe Porper's "Poker Chip Surprise." It's based on Connie Hayden's routine in Bobo.

I've been using this CSB routine for years. No going to the pockets. You just need a good Himber switch coin purse.

Robert
magojose|
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of magojose|
As far as I know, one of the best unusual routines for CSB is Dave Neighbors Triple Agent from his hardbound book......what a way to think out of the box!
Peckham
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Peckham
3 Wishes/Lycanthrop Moon by Prof BC is neat.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Hay Thanks Magojosel,

But A reg. C.S.B. Will not Work for that Routine! Smile You need A Solid C.S.B. Or a 2 copper, One Silver For it!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
JohnnyPD
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of JohnnyPD
Wow, I can see that I've got lots of choices of routines to look into further, but as funsway said, "You start there..." And since I'm pretty much just starting on my magical performing journey (I came to the party late... in life, but not TOO late, almost a year ago) I'm making sure I learn to crawl first before I try standing up and taking a step forward. It'll be nice to walk some day and maybe... if I work REAL hard and I'm patient... then maybe one day before the big wizard in the sky pulls the curtain on me, I'll maybe get to run for just a little ways.

I'll have to look for some of these performances, but nothing more than that for now, cause I'm still crawling. You want me to try standing so I can fall flat on my face? Yea, that'd be REAL funny... HA HA! I can't even do a simple Spellbound yet, but I'm working on that one. Crawling first and then maybe some baby steps down the road.
Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

My 1 St. Routine Where they all Vanish at the end Is Not That hard! But If You don't Have Bobo's Coin Magic Yet. Get that 1 St.
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
magojose|
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of magojose|
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2016, David Neighbors wrote:
Hay Thanks Magojosel,

But A reg. C.S.B. Will not Work for that Routine! Smile You need A Solid C.S.B. Or a 2 copper, One Silver For it!

I take your advice from an older thread where you said that getting a solid CSB is the best way to get the best from both worlds due the fact that it let's you some handlings that done with a "holed" CBS you just could not.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Yea Great man! I have 2 Routines With A Reg. C.S.B. And around 15-20 or so With a Solid C.S.B. Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
I like the Mark Mason's Orient Express using Chinese Coins. The different colors make the routine very easy to follow.
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
544 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
I started with Paul Green's 2 copper 1 silver. I have added my own spin! Mine starts clean, no pocket work, ring in and out the gaff to ends clean AND RESET! I wanted to have a wish list going into creating and scripting my routine. I LOVE IT! Maybe I will video it sometime.
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Do yuo have a favorite Copper Silver Brass routine? (8 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL