The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Las Vegas PsiParty Workshop! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3009 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I'll make this quick because I need to get ready for a gig ...

BILL MONTANA WORKSHOP FEB 27-28 for those wanting to get into doing PsiParties and MUCH MORE! Always "much more" with Bill, the guy DELIVERS!

Experience MetaMentalism! Learn Learn Learn!

PLUS A FEW SURPRISES!

We all know Bill thinks very differently than most, come experience Bill Montana LIVE! This may be the last workshop he does outside of Dayton Ohio for a while.

Price?

$125 for TWO DAYS! WHAT?!?! Yeah, and you'll get TONS OF INFO for that price.

I wouldn't miss it! Come hang out. Contact Bill.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2683 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Great for West Coast people. Sucks for East Coast.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3009 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I'm trying to convince Bill to come to Fort Lauderdale (Florida) for a workshop, I can help set it up, but he's got things lined up in Dayton for a good part of the year and he's not too interested in coming to Fort Lauderdale when the weather heats up (it gets very hot and uncomfortable down here).

Having said that, Bill and I both (and some others) agree that there should be more live instruction, the "real work" is being passed down from person to person and not generally available in eBooks and downloadable videos. Live instruction is where the "beef" is, the wonderful "secret" stuff ... at least where Bill and a couple of others are concerned.

I'll keep trying because we rarely get the "good stuff" here in Florida, but I wouldn't hold my breath unfortunately.

I met up with Bill last time he did a workshop in Vegas, and the info/wisdom that he, Robert Marsi, and I shared with each other while hanging out was priceless. One thing Bill did with a paper napkin blew me away. This is how the real stuff gets passed down and around. Anyone old enough to have lived through the "brick and mortar" era knows exactly what I'm talking about.

If you're anywhere near Vegas, give this opportunity a shot. Plane tickets from the East Coast to Vegas are affordable, hotel rooms are fairly inexpensive, AND you get to spend a little time in Sin City!

I'd say it's a no-brainer, but you'll need your brain to get the most out of this "MetaMentalism" workshop.

Contact Bill.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
I may do Fort Lauderdale (Florida)as I could use a beach after all the work that's involved in getting the Vegas workshop ready to go.

And your right magic must go back to live, or at the very least 50% live and 50% online which could work. The reason is obvious if you have ever spent any time in a brick and mortar magic shop or attended a lecture in person and not just watched from the couch.

The biggest reason is that a lot of stuff that's taught live is not taught on video. Later when these items make it to video the are a mere shell of what they were live. Really; the good experiential stuff is only taught live.

Plus some of the stuff I teach is only done live and hands on.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3009 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
The excitement is building, Bill!

Live and Hands On!

See you in Vegas!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3009 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
If you saw the Bill Montana lecture on Penguin, then you know Bill LOVES to give out prizes and gifts. I just found out that there will be some VERY nice prizes and gifts to attendees of this workshop coming up at the end of the month. I'm not a liberty to reveal one such item that basically pays YOU to come to the workshop. No kidding. I don't know what Bill is doing, but he's doing it. Get in touch with him.
Oscar999
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of Oscar999
Another vote for a Florida event!

oscar
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
Okay, getting packed and prepared to leave in a couple days to Las Vegas in time for this workshop! I want to let everybody know that it is going to be a jam packed workshop for 2 days. Just for signing up, you're going to receive a Neal Scryer bonus worth its weight in gold, learn how to market, conduct, and make money doing PSI Parties! Alexandre will give you his incredible insights in this market. Bill Montana will be teaching you underground routines and methods never seen anywhere! Finally, I will teach everyone how I book these parties and give only to those attending my whole PSI Party act!!!! All this for $125 for a 2-day workshop at Denny & Lee's in Las Vegas.

Please contact Scott Brown at (702) 936-0066 for more information and to reserve your spot on February 27 & 28. Hope to see you all there!
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
Here is a preview call we just recorded tonight pertaining to the workshop this coming weekend! Whoever attends will massive value worth much more than the $125 fee.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sr943dviez3fzw......mp3?dl=0
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
About to leave for Las Vegas! Can't wait to meet all of you that have signed up for the workshop! It's going to be a blast!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Las Vegas PsiParty Workshop! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL