The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Knuckle Busters 3 & 4 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Wild
View Profile
Inner circle
NY, PA, TX, MA, FL, NC
1290 Posts

Profile of Mike Wild
FYI:
I just received my latest order of goodies from my friendly neighborhood magic dealer, and included is Reed's latest Knuckle Buster volumes, 3 & 4. Great material! Especially interesting to all of us CSB freaks, the material in volume 3 is outstanding.

Now, if I ever get the muscle pass down to a reasonable level of certainty and accuracy, I'll have a heck of routine to perform (Neverland Coin Production from vol. 4 - Killer!).

Great stuff at a very reasonable price. Thanks Reed (and Curtis).
<><>< SunDragon Magic ><><>

"Question Reality... Create Illusion"
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
Some excellent ideas from a guy in the front lines.

His ideas are always great, may not agree with everyone, but I certainly enjoy performing his material.

I chatted with Reed about the muscle pass and he suggested the best way to learn the muscle pass is with a wooden nickel. It will let you practice longer and you won't get those bottle cap opening caluses on your palm.

Looking forward to eventually meeting the man.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Knuckle Busters 3 & 4 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL