The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » DECEASED by Jamie Daws (30 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
Jamie - quick question. I ordered Deceased a week ago from your site and have not received any confirmations or shipping updates or anything. Is that expected and it will magically appear in my mailbox in a few weeks or should I have received confirmation from your seller?
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1643 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey Bertleby, I aim to send all parcels out within 48 hours provided they're in stock! Smile

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
Thanks Jamie - I guess what I am asking is do you let us know you have received the order and that you are mailing it?
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1643 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I have indeed good sir! Smile It normally takes about 7 days to hit the states but hopefully less!

Jamie Daws
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
Most excellent. Thank-you Jamie.
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
Though I hope it is not headed to the states!
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
Just arrived. I really enjoy the tone of the effect and the materials are great. I must add I very much appreciate the opportunity to customize. I am someone who likes to change the story of my effects and the opportunity for my own markings is appreciated.

Very happy.
JassTan
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
105 Posts

Profile of JassTan
Looks very well made, good quality. It will be something I want to use next Halloween.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1626 Posts

Profile of 252life
The Deceased is a killer.
Getting amazing reactions with it.

Thanks Jamie.
Well done and then some.

252Pleased Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Hi Jaime,
I ordered Scream from your site directly - I thought it would be cool to do so and not from Alakazam. I'm afraid I will need to go that route. The second attempt has not made it for some reason. address is 100% correct and 2 weeks later. I will wait a few weeks to absorb the loss in which I essentially paid for nothing and will end up paying double for 1 set. Apologize for going this route, but I am left with no options and I have lost money from your site.
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
Quote:
On Nov 29, 2016, rklew64 wrote:
Hi Jaime,
I ordered Scream from your site directly - I thought it would be cool to do so and not from Alakazam. I'm afraid I will need to go that route. The second attempt has not made it for some reason. address is 100% correct and 2 weeks later. I will wait a few weeks to absorb the loss in which I essentially paid for nothing and will end up paying double for 1 set. Apologize for going this route, but I am left with no options and I have lost money from your site.

Are you sure it is not in the mail on its way to your house? The rest of us seemed to get our orders.
Atticus R. Cane
View Profile
Regular user
since Mar 15, 2007 and still only
181 Posts

Profile of Atticus R. Cane
Quote:
Are you sure it is not in the mail on its way to your house? The rest of us seemed to get our orders.

I purchased Scream and The Deceased from Jamie's website on October 29th and I sent an email a week ago inquiring about it.

I have NOT received any emails telling me that the order was received or the products were shipped or any answers to my questions.

I'm hoping that perhaps I can get some information from him by speaking up here as well.
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2016, Atticus R. Cane wrote:
Quote:

I purchased Scream and The Deceased from Jamie's website on October 29th and I sent an email a week ago inquiring about it.

I have NOT received any emails telling me that the order was received or the products were shipped or any answers to my questions.

I'm hoping that perhaps I can get some information from him by speaking up here as well.

If it helps, the same thing happened to me (you can see my posts upthread I believe) and it magically appeared in my mailbox a few weeks after I ordered it. But I agree it would be nice if Jamie dropped by and said "yep got it".
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1643 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Hey guys, sorry for the delay in getting back to you! rklew64 a new one has been shipped via recorded post. I apologise that it didn't get to you! I shipped 40 copies all at once and there has been two other cases of missing parcels so I sincerely apologise for the delay! This year really has been the worse. Ive lost over 30 parcels to the postal system so from next year, any parcels delivered outside of the UK will be sent via Recorded delivery. Sadly that means shipping costs will be a little bit more from my site (which I've always wants to avoid) but it seems the only way to guarantee a hassle free way of receiving your DVD's! Also in the new year, there will finally be a mailing list put up and a VIP email system. If you have ordered from me, your email will automatically be marked as a VIP and come through on top of any other emails. Im hoping this way, I can provide a better service to my incredible customers! The Dark Series has been a huge success and the next in the series will be coming your way shortly! Im working on a new one as we speak which again, takes an old card concept and adapts it to a specially prepared photo which should hopefully creats some truly eerie moments of magic.

Jamie Daws
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Thank you Jaime, Hey, More than happy to send you postage costs via PayPal!
really appreciate your attention.
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of rklew64
It is for Scream.
I have Deceased and love it!!
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Awesome, package arrived undamaged. Thank you and sorry for hijacking this thread for a different effect. Wanted to let fans know you honor your word and follow through with great customer service bad and good. That's all we need really - communication.

Cheers,
rklew64
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
1908 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
I found a real story that happened in 1918 that somewhat fits the timeline of the photos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axeman_of_New_Orleans

The Axeman of New Orleans

Killed 8 people (3 more than Jack the Ripper) and in your packet - you have 8 victims and 2 killers

The Killer was suspected to be Joseph Momfre (matching the man in your prediction packet) a man shot to death in Los Angeles in December 1920 by the widow of Mike Pepitone, the Axeman's last known victim. (matching the woman in your packet)

Bill it as a "nobody has heard of this? More horrifying than Jack the Ripper and he killed more people and was also never caught."

I like to tie my effects to reality - for some reason it sounds more plausible to me and the truth is always easier to remember
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1626 Posts

Profile of 252life
Thx David, I agree Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Dominique Blanco
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Dominique Blanco
Hi everybody I wrote Jamie 2 months a go with a pm but no answer. I really would apreciate if someone could help me, trough pm if needed, with the moment of receiving back the 4 pictures from the spectator. As in my cases 4 times tried and 4 times the spectator just did not follow or made something different from expectation. Can someone help me and maybe write me how you formuate and say what customer has to do? I would be very thankfully as I can´t perform it now since 2 months :-( thanks a lot
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » DECEASED by Jamie Daws (30 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL