The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ABACUS by Rus Andrews available for limited time (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Now I'm really confused. So it won't always look like the video?
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1764 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2016, BlakeAdams wrote:

The video is a very bold performance of the principle
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
SNAPS | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Mejais
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Mejais
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2016, TuneHV wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2016, BlakeAdams wrote:

The video is a very bold performance of the principle

So the video is completly useless...
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3690 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I can't remember the video but if it shows the card being selected from a spread, it could be done that way but that's not the way it's taught.

I've thought about it more and I really don't see this being more than a $10-15 dollar effect. Seems more fit for a multi effect dvd.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
So the method taught is not the method used on the video?
So the video is not a typical performance?
I was interested but now it seams like a high price tag for something I don't know how it actually looks.

Rus-could you help me with some of these issues?
C. Dunlop Magic
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of C. Dunlop Magic
The method turns the classic into something that's really clean. Kudos to Rus for this amazing idea.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3542 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2016, Rus ANDREWS wrote:
Hey all

1KJ, here's an idea I've been using, I use business cards that I had made, one side has the number reveal, the other side has all my details and also a registration number at the bottom of the card in the corner, the reg number is a mixture of letters and numbers that when looked at carefully actually reads the thought of card....

Example: REG: J4CKO4D14MOND5

This idea isn't new but works well for this as at a quick glance people just think it's a reg number for your firm etc.

After the number reveal I turn the card over show all my information on the card and mention the company reg number, I then cover the number with my thumb and ask them to think of their card, I now slowly run my thumb across the number revealing the numbers digit by digit stating that it almost looks like it reads

Jack of diamonds

Have fun

Best

R

Thanks, good idea. I too have custom business cards that are cut in a custom shape. Perhaps I could do something similar.

KJ
Theo
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Theo
I am also very keen to purchase and I like Rus' work but if this is different to the video then it needs clarifying.

Rus - can you put us straight?

Theo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ABACUS by Rus Andrews available for limited time (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL