The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pop (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
gassaox
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of gassaox
That's great definetly going to buy this at blackpool ,is Kieron selling element too,or is this restricted just too ellusionist
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Thanks for the quick reply. Looks fabulous. It's on my list to buy.
davidredfearn
View Profile
Regular user
London
162 Posts

Profile of davidredfearn
This looks good. Saw a magician in late eighties, early nineties performing this type of production from a photos . In his case ring box and ring from a photo .

Could've been best of magic ? Not sure though.
DR
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4153 Posts

Profile of videoman
Steve's a worker, and this looks like a real worker to me.
The game card the specs scratch off turns out to be a winner and they get to keep the prize!
Can't imagine anyone arguing that the card isn't legit.
They get to experience a very visual magic moment and get a chocolate sweet to boot, what's not to like?

I placed my order.
Jatt
View Profile
New user
Rhondda S.Wales UK
90 Posts

Profile of Jatt
Take my money now!! Love it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my youtube chan: http://www.youtube.com/taffmasterflash
stookie31
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of stookie31
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2016, videoman wrote:
Steve's a worker, and this looks like a real worker to me.
The game card the specs scratch off turns out to be a winner and they get to keep the prize!
Can't imagine anyone arguing that the card isn't legit.
They get to experience a very visual magic moment and get a chocolate sweet to boot, what's not to like?

I placed my order.

Thank you! for your kinds words and faith, you will love it! Smile
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Awesome work! Looking forward to picking this up!

This is so visual!

Jordan
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
883 Posts

Profile of David Klass
You are spoiling us Mr Ambassador!!
stookie31
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of stookie31
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2016, David Klass wrote:

lol

Thank you so much everyone, it's something I've been working on a while. If you would like a set you can go to the ellusionist website, very very good value for what you get, just around £20 at €29.95

You get the gimmick, lots of other cards, the scratch panels and the options of chocolate/red mercury/blue/mercury all in the pack.
Once you set the gimmick up (2 minutes) you are ready to go but if you decide to change the item on the reveal, say for another presentation, you can do that very easily too.

We are going to, in future, have an upgrade pack where you can order different items and we will listen to you all as to the items you would like to have. I have played with keys, coins, bills/notes, 8 ball, sponge ball, gum - literally anything up to around 2 inches looks great.

This is an exciting piece and I'm sure will develope further.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2574 Posts

Profile of tophatter
The folded playing card is incredible ! Can this be the Signed Card ?
stookie31
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of stookie31
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2016, tophatter wrote:
The folded playing card is incredible ! Can this be the Signed Card ?

Thank you!

The is a common plot with a lovely visual twist, where a card is selected, signed, the deck placed back in the box.
You take the scratch card from your wallet already scratch and say you won this earlier / or give to spectator to scratch off and reveal the folded card.
You take that folded card off the scratch card / or shake it to drop off, and it is their signed card.

All moves and handling is taught.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
The 80's magician was Joe Givan

Mike Donoghue
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
556 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2016, stookie31 wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2016, David Klass wrote:

lol

Thank you so much everyone, it's something I've been working on a while. If you would like a set you can go to the ellusionist website, very very good value for what you get, just around £20 at €29.95

You get the gimmick, lots of other cards, the scratch panels and the options of chocolate/red mercury/blue/mercury all in the pack.
Once you set the gimmick up (2 minutes) you are ready to go but if you decide to change the item on the reveal, say for another presentation, you can do that very easily too.

We are going to, in future, have an upgrade pack where you can order different items and we will listen to you all as to the items you would like to have. I have played with keys, coins, bills/notes, 8 ball, sponge ball, gum - literally anything up to around 2 inches looks great.

This is an exciting piece and I'm sure will develope further.

It's all organic but I would be interested in the gum or key.

I'll look out for more reviews before I jump off the fence but this could possibly be exactly what Im looking for to add to my set.
stookie31
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of stookie31
Quote:

It's all organic but I would be interested in the gum or key.

I'll look out for more reviews before I jump off the fence but this could possibly be exactly what Im looking for to add to my set.

Totally understandable and I'm confident you will order if it's reviews you are waiting for.
There is nothing about this that is a negative.

I know I would say that, just confident. Smile
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2574 Posts

Profile of tophatter
The folded card Signed ! You have so much time to do the MF while they are scratching the ticket I really like this !
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4153 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
The folded card Signed ! You have so much time to do the MF while they are scratching the ticket I really like this !

Although I do like the chocolate candy presentation I was thinking that if you did the MF version this could be used as a nice follow up or callback to an earlier MF routine like Toibox or Mystery Box.
stookie31
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of stookie31
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2016, videoman wrote:
Quote:

Although I do like the chocolate candy presentation I was thinking that if you did the MF version this could be used as a nice follow up or callback to an earlier MF routine like Toibox or Mystery Box.

I realise the chocolate presentation isn't for everyone and in fact, even once you set the gimmick up for this, you can change it easily to the mercury fold version, then change it back etc. I'm hoping in future we can offer additional gimmicks as well as different item stickers and scratch panels.
That way people can have 2/3/4 different presentations ready to go.
To be honest, with the price and what you get, it's worth two anyway, you will get a lot of mileage out of this.

The MF card routine I show is quite punchy, simple, direct and visual.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2315 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Anybody have this yet and would like to give some reviews? Looks great.
stookie31
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of stookie31
I would love to hear thoughts
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2202 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
It is not something I would use personally, as it just not my style, but I do think it's a good trick and a solid method/gimmick. I see this as being a very popular trick for walk-around performers, table hoppers, etc.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pop (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL