The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » White Noise By Jordan O'Grady (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Hi Everyone..

I thought it would be better to post this up here my self so I can answer any questions folk may have!

For everyone that loves 'The Divers Lung Tester', we're now releasing a smaller, portable version that will get you the same awesome reactions!

We call it WHITE NOISE!

White Noise will be released at Blackpool 2016 on O'Grady Creations Stand ONLY!

We've been working on this little pocket prank for quite some time now and we're getting great reactions, so can't wait for you to get hold of one!

If your not attending Blackpool Magic Festival, White Noise will be exclusively available from www.ogradycreations.com soon afterwards.

Check out the trailer below!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsNkgW5dVRc

We have also launched a new web site at the same time www.ogradycreations.com and that will be updated with more releases as they are launched.

If you are into Facebook then we have a Facebook page too.... https://www.facebook.com/ogradycreations/

Hope to see some of you at blackpool and there may be limited amount on the site shortly after.

thanks
Jordan
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
Had a sneak peek at this ages ago, it's wicked! My full size lung tester sits on the shelf waiting for people to say "What's that?", this can go everywhere!
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
Oh man, this is exciting news.
All the fun of a lung tester but more portable - makes me wish I was going to Blackpool.

Are there any routines included upon purchasing?
stookie31
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of stookie31
This is genius absolutely love it.
Can't wait for the fun to commence at Blackpool! Smile
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2016, Chris Piercy wrote:
Oh man, this is exciting news.
All the fun of a lung tester but more portable - makes me wish I was going to Blackpool.

Are there any routines included upon purchasing?

Hi Chris,
Thank you!

Hopefully if we have any left over after blackpool they will be up on the site, but as they are all hand made then it may be a while after.

There is a members area on the new website that will you will get access to, in here will be an online video with multiple routines for both the standard kit, and the upgrade kit too!

Thanks
Jordan
wayne goodman
View Profile
New user
uk
13 Posts

Profile of wayne goodman
Loved the original and when I got this I fell in love again

great idea and concept

you will love this, it fits in your pocket and plays massive.
trickychris
View Profile
Loyal user
England
257 Posts

Profile of trickychris
First purchase at Blackpool sorted!
Loved the original.

How often do you have to refill after you've pranked someone?
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2016, trickychris wrote:
First purchase at Blackpool sorted!
Loved the original.

How often do you have to refill after you've pranked someone?

Thanks Chris...
You will get a portable filler bottle so you can re fill on the go (2 bottles if you buy the upgrade kit)! You should get 2 maybe 3 shots before you need to re fill the unit... While you get a funny blast of powder, it doesn't cover you as much as the larger lung testers do, but you still get that visual puff of powder that looks great.

Jordan
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
653 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Congrats on the new release! Love the new site, trailer and this little imp of a device...definitely want one of these!

Are you able to disclose the price yet? Dumb question but is the idea to present this as a lung tester as well or some kind of whistle, thus the white noise name?

Loving my Lung Tester in the meantime but intrigued by this new release!
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2016, PendletonThe3rd wrote:
Congrats on the new release! Love the new site, trailer and this little imp of a device...definitely want one of these!

Are you able to disclose the price yet? Dumb question but is the idea to present this as a lung tester as well or some kind of whistle, thus the white noise name?

Loving my Lung Tester in the meantime but intrigued by this new release!

Yeah of course, I want to be as clear as possible, I don't like not knowing what you buy, and the costs!

All the prices are on the web site, its currently under work at the moment and we're having a few server issues, so hopefully it will be resolved very shortly!

But you should be able to see them in more detail here
http://79.170.44.100/ogradycreations.com/shop/

Jordan
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
If your coming to blackpool and really want one, I'd come up to the stall to start off with... We're up on the balcony again with a few lung testers too.

Jordan
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
653 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
The site wasn't working for me originally, so thank you! Will definitely tune in after Blackpool to order one.
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
We've been having some web site problems, hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Thanks
Jordan
sleight king
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of sleight king
I have seen this product and this is awesome. I currently use the main lung tester and am definitely getting this new one for when I am out and about.
This is a true story, at one gig with young professionals I finished the evening with the lung tester and it went down so well I got fifteen enquiries the next day to perform at their event, I think this was from the most part, this being such a great idea and prop. Now it is smaller it is even better for more situations.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4450 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Definitely something I will be picking up
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Thank you!

People are more than welcome to come along and take a look at it all, we'll explain everything openly so you know what you get.

Jordan
Aaron Hayes
View Profile
New user
Wirral
2 Posts

Profile of Aaron Hayes
Loving this! An affordable gag with routines that is fantastic! Looking forward to selling the sh12 out of these at Blackpool!
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2016, Aaron Hayes wrote:
Loving this! An affordable gag with routines that is fantastic! Looking forward to selling the sh12 out of these at Blackpool!

Thanks aaron!

Let's see how many people you can get with it!

Jordan
jayrol251
View Profile
New user
uk
35 Posts

Profile of jayrol251
Brilliant. I bring my lung tester everywhere I go! Roars of laughter every time. Well done Jordan. Can't wait to get one.
Btw... The lung tester is beautiful. Anyone reading this, you need to buy both! Absolutely hilarious.
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Thanks jayrol, glad to hear your getting some use from the lung testers too!
Your going to love white noise!

See you at Blackpool.

Jordan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » White Noise By Jordan O'Grady (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL