The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » White Noise By Jordan O'Grady (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
psychod
View Profile
Regular user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
162 Posts

Profile of psychod
Well, I just bit the bullet. I can't wait to receive my white noise! I saw the Lung Testers at MagicLive last year and was pretty tempted. Didn't want to miss out twice!

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Everything has been posted today, there is quite a lot gone out to the US so hopefully will be with you all in the next 5 days! Fingers crossed!

Jordan
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Last couple of hours to get in on the Blackpool release offer!

Jordan
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
For all the people who have purchased white noise, we have a secret Facebook group to discuss more ideas, the link is in the members area of Ogrady Creations, click the link and it will direct you to the page.

Thanks
Jordan
Paul Fitzgerald
View Profile
Regular user
Panama City, Panama
125 Posts

Profile of Paul Fitzgerald
I love this...at the right time its something that is different, dramatic and so funny.
I use the theme of a "spirit whistle" and use a few pk effects prior to performing...its beautiful.
Brilliant Jordan!
Jordanogrady
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Jordanogrady
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2016, Paul Fitzgerald wrote:
I love this...at the right time its something that is different, dramatic and so funny.
I use the theme of a "spirit whistle" and use a few pk effects prior to performing...its beautiful.
Brilliant Jordan!

Thanks Paul, there is some discussions with other ideas in the Facebook group too.

Aaron has a great routine that he uses with a referee type of performance, giving a red card etc...
Just waiting for him to film it and get it up in the group.

Jordan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » White Noise By Jordan O'Grady (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL