The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Anyone Use This Wacky Wand Machine? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
I'm looking for anyone who has firsthand experience with this product. I like it better than Practical Magic's version, but would like to see a video if anyone knows where to find one. One difference is that it does not mention that it can be shown "empty" like the PM version does. Looking for info as it's a bit pricey. Thanks.
http://www.tomyurasitsproduction.com/p/1......-machine
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
I like the loos and sound of this Steve. But I wish Tom had a video of it. I think people like to see the routine before making a large purchase like that.
"Keep the Kids Laughing!"
https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Contacted Tom and he said he'd try to send a video of one of his weekend shows using it. Let you know.
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2016, TommyJ wrote:
I like the loos and sound of this Steve. But I wish Tom had a video of it. I think people like to see the routine before making a large purchase like that.

Tom posted this for me yesterday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhjQm35swdA&feature=youtu.be
The Great Zucchini
View Profile
Inner circle
1347 Posts

Profile of The Great Zucchini
I like this product. Where can I order one from?
magicone
View Profile
Veteran user
Doylestown, PA
351 Posts

Profile of magicone
I had the Practical Magic version and it was bulky and hard to use without the wands falling out. This one looks much better! If Tom were to add some cranking clicks for noise it would add to the fun. Other wise I like the fact that the wands pop out and then you put them back in and you're reloaded for the next show.
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2016, magicone wrote:
I had the Practical Magic version and it was bulky and hard to use without the wands falling out. This one looks much better! If Tom were to add some cranking clicks for noise it would add to the fun. Other wise I like the fact that the wands pop out and then you put them back in and you're reloaded for the next show.

I agree with the needed sound effect... I envision using my sound system to play a sound effect while cranking the product. By the way, the steampunk version of this looks spectacular. Still trying to raise the cash, let alone the extra hundred for the steampunk version. Also Tom has several sets of wands for use (peppermint, holiday, etc.)
-----
I like this product. Where can I order one from?
Tom has it on his site, tomyurasits.com

Do I get a finders fee Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Anyone Use This Wacky Wand Machine? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL