The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Bill in Cigarette (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22739 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Has anyone tried or had and experience preparing the bill in cigarette with the self packing cigarette machines on the market. Sold mainly these days at the generic discount tobacco shops?

If so what brand machine have you had success with?
Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
831 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
I haven't had much experience with this one but I know on one of Carl Cloutier's Sleeving/Topiting videos he has a routine that uses it (Wish I could remember which one). I also think he may say which one he uses but I'm not too sure about that one. Great routine too, you might want to look into it. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

-Bill
CitinoMAGIC: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS eBook - AVAILABLE NOW!
tommy ng
View Profile
Veteran user
USA,Oregon
379 Posts

Profile of tommy ng
I use that tricks a long time, sorry I forgot the Brand name I use(i have a small blue box), but you can go any tobacco shops, and get the cheap one is work, I buy the cheap one too. is very easy to do, just remeber don't put to much tobacco in the machine.
mikejorden
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of mikejorden
Forget about preparing.
Look at Osterlind's "Mind Mysteries" Volume 3.
You'll never use another method.
Paul Chosse
View Profile
V.I.P.
1955 - 2010
2389 Posts

Profile of Paul Chosse
I used to use one to prepare cigarettes for, are you ready?, the penny in cigarette! Yep, I had pennies that I rolled into a cylinder - made a borrowed american cent/penny disappear and reappear in a cigarette! Peculiar effect, but it was fun - the worst was rolling the pennies! Getting them in the cigarette was easy, with the rolling machine you are talking about, so I imagine doing it with a bill will be a breeze...

Best, PSC
"You can't steal a gift..." Dizzy Gillespie
Totof
View Profile
New user
Belgium
72 Posts

Profile of Totof
Use the intercessor method to prove that the torn off corner matches the card found in the cigarette and you've got a miracle.
Eddy
View Profile
Special user
Manchester
582 Posts

Profile of Eddy
See paul gertner steel and silver for the bill in cig. great stuff
La magie, c'est ma vie
proliv
View Profile
New user
Portugal
36 Posts

Profile of proliv
Casually I have such machine.
Where can I learn the bill in cigarrete?
Mike, I was looking for Orlestind material but I founf nothing about cigarretes or "Mind Myeteries", is there some other books or videos?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Bill in Cigarette (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL