The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Alain Nu LIVE: Sunday Feb 21st @7:00pm Eastern. (Penguin LIVE) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5133 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/6578

In this first-time appearance as a Penguin lecturer, Alain Nu reveals his deepest thoughts about mentalism, creative mystery-making and real mind power and shares an impressively impromptu assortment of his amazing collection of secrets.

Nice! Alain is one of my favorite performers and I am sure that this will be a great lecture full of insights.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
I was there and I wish they wouldn't release it. He shared some real great stuff!!!
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2676 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
What is he going to teach.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Yeah that's the one they recorded for playback later on. Great lecture I was there live.

However if you hear a guy snoring in the background that would be me! Not because the lecture was boring or anything of the like. It was because I had just came off the road and was awake for 3 to 4 days prior and once I sat down at the lecture hall I hit the wall and became unconscious. Several times in fact. I nodded off from exhaustion. Really bad timing on my part. Really bad.

That said I still showed up-even exhausted to support live magic and mentalism and learn this type of stuff live from a true master of the art.

There is a moment when Nu is speaking to Harlan towards the end and he looks over to the corner of the audience with a eyes of fire. Yep he was using the power of his mind to wake me up and in fact I woke up for a moment or two.

But I can tell you one thing for certain every word of that lecture is embedded deep within my subconscious mind, every word. Just wish I could recall some of it as the moments I was lucid where amazing.

If any of you ever get a chance to see him perform live do not even think about it just grab tickets and go see a master of the art do what he does so wonderfully well. Its well worth every moment spent.
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
745 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
I envy you Bill that you are able to asist to this live lectures they are excellent

IMO it's a gift to magic that this lectures exist
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
truman
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of truman
I just got back from Alain's lecture at Tannen's Magic, and it was simply great. He was passionate, eloquent, and extremely knowledgeable. It was inspiring to be around someone who is so dedicated to his craft. He chose me as a participant for one of his effects, and I felt like my mind was being read... no exaggeration. I was doing my best to focus on the chosen word, and it really felt like the more I concentrated, the closer he got to the word. Based on my experience tonight, I have every expectation that his Penguin lecture will be well worth watching.
StevenScott
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of StevenScott
My birthday is coming up on the 16th. I know what I'm buying myself this year. A brand "NU" penguin lecture.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2676 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
What will be in the lecture.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Alain Nu LIVE: Sunday Feb 21st @7:00pm Eastern. (Penguin LIVE) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL