The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Another Bill Switch post!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27140 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Has anyone else explored the Kaps 'Z' fold as a way to get bills into and out of sight?

While the basic switch move eludes me... I strongly suspect this is a good path.

Suggestions?

Likewise has anyone DONE or even SEEN the thing mentioned that is on the video?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1680 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Quote:
On 2004-03-20 21:08, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Has anyone else explored the Kaps 'Z' fold as a way to get bills into and out of sight?

While the basic switch move eludes me... I strongly suspect this is a good path.

Suggestions?

Likewise has anyone DONE or even SEEN the thing mentioned that is on the video?

Jon,
where can I find the Kaps "Z" fold idea?

If your talking about the "Pocket Power" video I have it and don't care for the bill switch on there, it's no where near as clean looking as it does when you use a TT.

Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Nicodemus
View Profile
Special user
644 Posts

Profile of Nicodemus
Sleightly: Can we get on a mailing list for when this book project is complete and ready for purchase ?
" Res Non Verba "

" Deeds Not Words "
sleightly
View Profile
Elite user
New Hampshire
500 Posts

Profile of sleightly
Nicodemus: Oh... you'll hear about it. It's being published by Murphy's Magic Supplies. Getting a lot closer though...
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
The acer/sander's double bill switch can only be done cleanly with a TT. You borrow a one, change it to a $50 and then fold it once more to have it change to a $100. Hands seen completely empty the entire time. I love the bill switch with the TT because I feel it's the cleanest and there are plenty of gags you can do to cover for folding more than 3 times.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2004-03-06 09:32, Mike Powers wrote:
Tim Trono and John Lovick (I think) are writing the bill switch book. It's a worthy project but I haven't heard what the release date is.. anyone know??

Mike

I met John last year and he mentions a big TT book, which of course will have bill switch work. He has a non TT switch in his skinny lecture notes.

Quote:
On 2004-03-06 12:53, mike gallo wrote:
Check out Paul Chosse's method without the TT...it is part of the Ron Bauer series. And for what it is worth, it is the very best method for a bill switch out there!

Mike

It's called Paul Chosse's Bar Bill Stunt.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Johnny Paul's switch routine was MAGIC and INDETECTABLE... probably similar to Jim Ryan's as the bar guys in those days really knew how and WHEN.

I hate the "see if you can catch me" attitute using the TT.

In the archives here, in Secret Sessions, is my Billion Dollar switch, NO TT and uses a paper clip to hold the fold.

Two distinct methods in the routine and will fool. I showed it to Finn Jon and he put it right into his repertoire.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5765 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I've been performing the Mismade Bill, without a tip, for a decade. There is no way that I'll ever use a tip for the effect - it just wouldn't be a good as my method. People swear that only one bill was used, because it never leaves their sight.

I really should release a manuscript or E-book on how I perform it.
Rob Elliott
View Profile
Elite user
Reston VA
487 Posts

Profile of Rob Elliott
Yes, Al, you should!
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1168 Posts

Profile of APC
Go for it Al!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Fred Berthelot created a wonderful no TT method called Changeabill. It's just released on DVD.

Check here for reviews:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=111

Or here to buy:
http://www.fredmagic.com
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Another Bill Switch post!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL