We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steam 2.0 by Ali Nouira (134 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..7..10..13..16..19..23~24~25 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1993 Posts

Profile of Titanas
This looks so good!!!
One of the best mentalist's secrets just got perfect.
Everything from the items used, choreography, routining is totally justified in this version.
I predict that this will be an instant classic and the most organic way to achieve drawing duplications and mind reading effects.

See trailer and all the details here:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=55146

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Hello everyone,

We are really excited about the newest release from Paul Harris Presents: STEAM 2.0 by Ali Nouira. We have had a chance to watch the tutorial and this performs exactly as shown in the video below (there is a full length performance at the end of the video).

Hocus Pocus is offering this with FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on all preorders. Steam 2.0 will be shipping on Thursday, February 18th, 2016.

For more detailed questions about Steam 2.0 please give us a call toll free: 800-407-4040.

Cole

Full Ad Copy Below:

Watch the Demo Now:

Seriously. When you see the STEAM 2.0 method, you'll need a moment of astonished silence to take in the sheer steamy beauty of the ingenious secret.

Paul Harris Presents
STEAM 2.0
ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST INGENIOUS MIND-READING SECRETS PERFECTED! by Ali Nouira

Based on Marc Salem's BROTHER OF ALL DUPLICATIONS PRINCIPLE
"Brilliant in and out of box thinking. A winner!"
- Marc Salem

You instantly know what she secretly wrote on a blank business card...while the face-down card is covered by her hand -- or a bunch of hands -- or even a book!

THE PERFECT PROPS
THE PERFECT PRESENTATION
THE PERFECT SECRET
THE PERFECT EVERYTHING!

YOU NEVER HAVE TO TOUCH OR EVEN SEE THE CARD...YET YOU ALWAYS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT SHE HAS DRAWN!

You can even turn your back while the spectator writes her secret word and covers it with her hand (and whatever else she wants to cover it with).
You can even have a spectator cover your eyes with her hands.
You can even be in a different room and direct her over the phone.
And yet, when you come back into the room, you can still discover her secret word or drawing!

STEAM 2.0 comes complete with plenty of steamy new presentations.

• Very Very Easy to do. STEAM 2.0 is basically self-working
  • No carbon copies. No electronics
  • Special blank business card stock stays completely blank on the back after writing
  • No one can see through the back of the card
  • You never have to "peek" the card
  • Turn your back to the spectator or be out of the room while she writes and covers her word
  • 5 second reset
  • Adapt to your own Sharpie
  • Completely self contained
  • Nothing to secretly load, switch or ditch
  • Everything can be examined

Plus! A Bonus set of 50 STEAM 2.0 bill gaffs for an out-of-your-wallet "money hustle" presentation.
And YES! You even get Two (2) Fortune Telling Fish for the Steamed Red Herring presentation.

STEAM 2.0
THE PERFECT SECRET FOR THE PERFECT STEAM.
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
KatieD
View Profile
Regular user
Somewhere Out There!
103 Posts

Profile of KatieD
Looks great! I just saw it here at MJM Magic:
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/-p-21502.html

According to Brandi at MJM, it should be shipping on the 18th.

I can't wait for it to be released. I've always been pleased with my Paul Harris Production effects.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Looks brilliant, my order is in
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4183 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Blast from the past. Oldie but a goodie.
lifeoftheqc
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of lifeoftheqc
Emyers99 What type of effect was this in the past? I searched B.O.A.D. and got nothing.
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2016, KatieD wrote:
Looks great!

According to Brandi at MJM, it should be shipping on the 18th.

I can't wait for it to be released. I've always been pleased with my Paul Harris Production effects.

Yep... It's shipping worldwide on the 18th.

Merchant of Magic have it on the site here http://www.magicshop.co.uk/product_info.......d=147327
Shipping from the UK with free worldwide delivery.

There's a LOAD of presentation possibilities with STEAM 2.0. The team at MoM are compiling tips and ideas for getting the most out of this, and will make it available free of charge.

Hopefully we should have news shortly on a release date and price for refills. It comes with enough supplies for 100 performances, so plenty to get going with Smile

Hope this helps
Dominic
Jonathan1000
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Jonathan1000
STEAM was -- and is -- a sensational effect, and I have and use it. But is it worth buying 2.0? I'd sure like to know exactly what's new and better. Have the materials themselves been improved? If yes, how and to what end?
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals." -- Homer Simpson
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10646 Posts

Profile of saysold1
It is fantastic - and I wish it would remain a nicely buried treasure
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
SolidSnake
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of SolidSnake
If this is based or is STEAM then the ad copy is slightly misleading no? Without giving anything away, I'm pretty sure you have to cover the business card with a special something first then the spec can cover it with whatever. Unless this isn't steam?
There is no holy grail!
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1438 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Videos when the effect was out in French :

http://www.magicalement.fr/steam-ali-nouira-p-6622.html
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1780 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Sold! Smile
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
977 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Steam is incredible! I'm excited to use this from Paul Harris. I'll have a review shortly.
Call Hocus-Pocus and place your order! The price is a steal
For what you can do with this!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
chuds
View Profile
Regular user
U.K
168 Posts

Profile of chuds
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2016, Jonathan1000 wrote:
STEAM was -- and is -- a sensational effect, and I have and use it. But is it worth buying 2.0? I'd sure like to know exactly what's new and better. Have the materials themselves been improved? If yes, how and to what end?

Yes I agree, it's a brilliant principal but I wonder as well what the big difference is. I haven't used my original one in a while, it's coming back out because I forgot what a great tool it is! 👍
Chuds
neurostand
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of neurostand
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2016, SolidSnake wrote:
If this is based or is STEAM then the ad copy is slightly misleading no? Without giving anything away, I'm pretty sure you have to cover the business card with a special something first then the spec can cover it with whatever. Unless this isn't steam?

"Turn your back to the spectator or be out of the room while she writes and covers her word."

So there's is no way you have to cover it with a special something. Otherwise this statement is more than just misleading.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4183 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I use the Ghost by Alakazam. I understand it is similar in concept to Steam but not sure how close. If close, nothing ever gets placed over the card they write on.
Willie mcgregor
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Willie mcgregor
Just ordered mine from MoM hope it is good as the description on the video says I'll be back with a review as soon as I try it out Smile
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
The original Steam fooled Penn & Teller when it was performed on there. They pretty much worked the rest of the act out, but couldn't understand how Etienne knew the number etc. So for that reason he fooled them - was a good performance. But it will be really interesting to see the new materials now used in v2 - those who have/seen the original will know what I mean about what they write on.
CSArscott
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of CSArscott
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2016, SolidSnake wrote:

In the video he asks her to cover the card with an envelope then her hand.

Everything's examinable and nothing to ditch is intriguing
Chris
mysticalsales
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of mysticalsales
ENOUGH SECRET STUFF FOR 100 PERFORMANCES

Plus! A Bonus set of 50 STEAM 2.0 bill gaffs for an out-of-your-wallet "money hustle" presentation.

And YES! You even get Two (2) Fortune Telling Fish for the Steamed Red Herring presentation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris presents Steam 2.0 by Ali Nouira (134 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..7..10..13..16..19..23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL