The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Never There by Morgan Strebler and SansMinds (45 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1415 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
It looks like a digital download is available now.

http://www.sansminds.com/index.php/never......oad.html
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1734 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2016, Magic KL wrote:

Looks to me like another Rip Off

No DVD printing costs

But Download Same Price !

Not worth $9

But $19.99

No way
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2016, JackMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2016, Magic KL wrote:

Looks to me like another Rip Off

No DVD printing costs

But Download Same Price !

Not worth $9

But $19.99

No way

I mean we know for sure why they are called Sans Mind because you would have to be to keep buying their stuff.
Pfauntschi
View Profile
Regular user
Munich/Germany
153 Posts

Profile of Pfauntschi
Now that it is available as download no one wants to buy ot xD
Big sceptisism
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
606 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
I wish they were more consistent in the quality of releases but Contrast is fantastic, so you really can't generalize. Like anything, this could be amazingly good to absolutely trash. Until someone has it, everything else is just useless conjecture. I hope for the best because the premise is awesome.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1734 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Feb 19, 2016, Slackerking wrote:
I wish they were more consistent in the quality of releases but Contrast is fantastic, so you really can't generalize. Like anything, this could be amazingly good to absolutely trash. Until someone has it, everything else is just useless conjecture. I hope for the best because the premise is awesome.

If your so confident

You can always download yourself

And prove us all wrong
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
606 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
No, I wait for reviews. I don't buy products in any field without researching them. It's why I don't generally get burned and then cry about it later. And when I do like with Factory Blanks I chalk it up to my own impatience and move on.
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2200 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
OK, so I TOFTT and yes, It's mostly what everyone has already suspected. I'm a big fan of Morgans's from his previous work but this is (although clever) about what most have already thought. Yes, he has some wonderful subtlety with handling the iPhone, yes it might fool some, but this is about what everyone has thought. Can it fool people? Possibly. I'm not opposed to simple/bold methods. Is it worth it? Not for me but maybe for some. I think it can be sold and be a fooler, but not as clever as it should be.
Ray Pierce
<BR>www.HollywoodAerialArts.com
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1335 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Sounds to be like change by ellusionist will need to pass the most useless trick crown on to this! Its an idea in a bigger dvd or perhaps a magazine; its not a standalone trick!
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3973 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2016, Paul S Wingham wrote:
Sounds to be like "Change" by ellusionist will need to pass the most useless trick crown on to this!

I don't know...overcoming "Change" is a pretty stinkin' tall order!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1335 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Yeah true but my kids at least enjoyed playing with the physical product.....for a short period of time.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7239 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2016, Ray Pierce wrote:
OK, so I TOFTT and yes, It's mostly what everyone has already suspected. I'm a big fan of Morgans's from his previous work but this is (although clever) about what most have already thought. Yes, he has some wonderful subtlety with handling the iPhone, yes it might fool some, but this is about what everyone has thought. Can it fool people? Possibly. I'm not opposed to simple/bold methods. Is it worth it? Not for me but maybe for some. I think it can be sold and be a fooler, but not as clever as it should be.

Welcome to the Wingman hall of fame Ray. You really went 'above and beyond' in carrying out this purchase. I commend you Sir.
Ashton
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Ashton
Ray Pierce, thank you for your post. Just what I needed to know to make an informed decision.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2978 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Bonus effect: "Not only did I remove myself from the photo magically, but I also changed your expression, the angle, and now there's a dog walking through the photo..."
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1351 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
I got it, and I will try it later.

Not THAT bad guys calm down Smile
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
info@olivierboes.com
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1734 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2016, Ray Pierce wrote:

Thanks for your honest review

Does he cover what to do with recently deleted photo's folder on IPhone ?
Magic McKing
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Magic McKing
I took the bullet and It's exactly what everyone is guessing here. Before I got this, I tried to construct the routine with the exact method that everyone is discussing here. Got busted the first time and thought what the crappy idea this is. After I received and started to watch it, it was a HUGE disappointment to find out it's what I was already trying. But after I finished watching it, I was so impressed. Because I was already doing it and couldn't make it work, the DVD answered all questions with so much subtleties and the details in psychology behind the choreography that make this work. I performed this a few times after I worked the details in. The reaction has been CRAZY! People love it when it's done with their phone and they could really relate it when a bad photo is taken and they wish they could have erased it off someone else's phone before it makes to their instagram (a young lady actually came to me and told me that). The real secret of the tricks is in the details to make it work for the audience. I came up with another phone effect using one of the subtlety from Morgan. Easily the best 20 bucks I ever spent in magic. This could be a $30 DVD I'd still be happy. Kudos to Morgan for releasing this gem and pricing it fairly.
HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
There's a great principle hidden in the trick that has great potential. I only realized that after watching it the second time. I agree. The devil is in the details. The more I perform this the more I like it. It's impromptu, done with borrowed phone, and something people can relate to. Congrats to Morgan! I am still doing Liquid Metal to this date!
Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
449 Posts

Profile of Morgan Strebler
Thanks for the kind words so about Never There. The actual method is so secondary when it comes to this effect. I've been working on this for a long time and it's the psychology and blocking that glue it together and make it a great effect. Without that it's just stupid...IMO I seen a review where he was a bit disappointed. Don't be go out and try it on real people. It kills!

Morgan
Morgan
<BR>
<BR>http://www.morganstrebler.com
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4068 Posts

Profile of videoman
This is on it's way to me, yes I did a rare pre-order (at least rare for me) but I don't worry about it much when I do because if it's c**p, then it goes right back for a refund or credit and I'm only out a couple bucks for shipping. So I took a chance because Morgan usually brings a lot to the table in addition to simply method.
I'm interested in the subtleties and psychology and whether it's something I would feel comfortable pulling off.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Never There by Morgan Strebler and SansMinds (45 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL