The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Never There by Morgan Strebler and SansMinds (45 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2288 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Is this just misdirection? Are you taking two pictures? One of just them? Hope not if that's the case not for me.
Jack Sorbetta
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Jack Sorbetta
I wonder if it has to be the magician that vanishes or whether it could be the other person in the pic. If so this trick would be a great seemingly 'on the spot' response to that frequent question 'can you make my wife disappear'.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4065 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2016, Jack Sorbetta wrote:
I wonder if it has to be the magician that vanishes or whether it could be the other person in the pic. If so this trick would be a great seemingly 'on the spot' response to that frequent question 'can you make my wife disappear'.

HA - now that I like!!!
Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
449 Posts

Profile of Morgan Strebler
You could do it and make the spectator vanish. I hope this helps!
Morgan
<BR>
<BR>http://www.morganstrebler.com
Kay99
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Kay99
Ok....... If this creates the same pure effect as in the trailer I'll be buying this 😊 for $19.95 this thing will be a reputation maker!!!
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
734 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
You will have to handle the spectators phone first As in most of these type effects. But very nice.

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4065 Posts

Profile of videoman
I'd like to know how much you really need to know (if any) about each various phone OS in order to do what you need to do as quickly and discreetly as possible?
Gaz_Japan
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of Gaz_Japan
Hi Morgan
Would I have mute the shutter sound to do this?
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
727 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2016, Jack Sorbetta wrote:

I LOVE that!!!
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2016, Dominic Reyes wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2016, TazBo wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2016, Dominic Reyes wrote:
Looks good.
The expected launch date worldwide is the 19th Feb 2016

MoM are shipping it out from the UK and it's on their site here : http://www.magicshop.co.uk/product_info.......d=147357

Product description:
Imaging taking a picture with a spectator. But before the spectator wants to post it on any social media platforms, you erase yourself from the photo.

An insane illusion that is done with a borrowed phone.

*No special app is required

*Borrowed smart phone

*Works on any smart phone brand

Hope this helps
Dominic

Will you have this at Blackpool?

I won't.. I'll be in the Spanish bar and the Ruskin catching up with everyone. The MoM team will all be at Blackpool ( except Ben, who's wife is just about to give birth, so he can't really get away with the trip..Smile, but they will be there as magicians rather than dealers. Why waste a perfectly good magic weekend stuck behind a dealer table.. Smile

I'm sure lots of dealers will have it though.

Best wishes
Dominic

Good, I'll come and find you and we can talk about that force of will thing rather than on the forum and why you keep getting my posts deleted about it.
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1394 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Hi Karl. Yes, definitely come and introduce yourself. We can grab a beer and have a chat about the classic force and how your magic is going etc. Happy to help.
Just drop me a line when you are around and I'll free some time up for you.

Wishing you the best
Dominic
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
An Undying Heart of Chaos; Stabbed with
719 Posts

Profile of lokikross
Imho I don't think making the spectator vanish would be very strong.
That is something you could have taken a picture prior to, very easily.
Having a photo of them posing with a non-existant person is much stronger.
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
Hi Karl - I am sure Dave will show you is classic force from force of will, he has got a stall at Blackpool or you will be able to catch up with him in Ruskin's.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7232 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Karl and Rob. Discuss your matters via PM. Let's get back on topic.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7232 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Poor Dominic. Smile

I can't help thinking that this will be easy to backtrack soon after by the specs. I hope not though.
TazBo
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
363 Posts

Profile of TazBo
Do you have to wait for the right opportunity to arise, i.e. Someone takes a picture and then you step in?
If so, this is not for me.
music
View Profile
Special user
537 Posts

Profile of music
Any reviews on this yet?
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2016, Dominic Reyes wrote:
Hi Karl. Yes, definitely come and introduce yourself. We can grab a beer and have a chat about the classic force and how your magic is going etc. Happy to help.
Just drop me a line when you are around and I'll free some time up for you.

Wishing you the best
Dominic

Thank mate I will, but drinking beer is no good for me it sends me crazy so I stay away
Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
449 Posts

Profile of Morgan Strebler
I just wanted to clarify that the spectator can NOT backtrack the effect at all. It's VERY clean. Also no you don't have to shut the shutter off. Hope this helps.

Morgan
Morgan
<BR>
<BR>http://www.morganstrebler.com
music
View Profile
Special user
537 Posts

Profile of music
"I just wanted to clarify that the spectator can NOT backtrack the effect at all. It's VERY clean. Also no you don't have to shut the shutter off. Hope this helps.

Morgan"

Thanks Morgan, it can be difficult sometimes to keep on topic when others decide to have a personal discussion but thanks for your information, however still will wait for a review.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Never There by Morgan Strebler and SansMinds (45 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL