The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Never There by Morgan Strebler and SansMinds (45 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1294 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
I'm confused... So the performance goes like this?

Someone takes a picture of the magician with the spectator.

The spectator posts said photo on Instagram.

Now the magician is not in the picture.

Where does the magician vanish from? Just the picture on Instagram? Just the picture on their phone? Both Instagram and the phone?

Does it have to be Instagram? And as asked earlier, is the magician gone from the picture or just cropped out?
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2016, MadisonH wrote:

Where does the magician vanish from? Just the picture on Instagram? Just the picture on their phone? Both Instagram and the phone?

Does it have to be Instagram? And as asked earlier, is the magician gone from the picture or just cropped out?

The magician vanished to Mars ...
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3337 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2016, Magician560 wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2016, MadisonH wrote:

The magician vanished to Mars ...

Does it have to be Mars or can it be Pluto?
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
I'm sure that on the trailer the one girl kept trying to pull the pic across the screen to see if the magician was in the shot, but realised he wasn't. I could be wrong but to me it looked like a cropped photo of just the spectator in? But the other pics on the phone in the trailer looked like he was stood next to them but was now gone from the pic?
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
839 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2016, PRINCE wrote:
But the other pics on the phone in the trailer looked like he was stood next to them but was now gone from the pic?

the magic of video editing imo, think about it, there is no way to 'rub out' a person while leaving the background intact, as the background info is simply not captured by the camera in the first place, at best it could be achieved by cropping, but then the demo would surely show such actions for full disclosure to help give buyers an honest informed idea of how the effect plays out in the real word....wouldn't it?...like all the other sansminds products do Smile
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Yep, anything with sansmind on then alarm bells automatically start ringing. The is another one of those let's wait for some real world reviews 1st
Ashton
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Ashton
This looks really cool, but I'm going to wait for some reviews from people who actually bought it.
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
874 Posts

Profile of gitty
I just did my order because I never was isappointed of Morgan Strebler!
WALTHER
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2978 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
If this works, it's brilliant. Just can't imagine any way it could really work cleanly without dicrepancies or a cropped photo. Love to be proved wrong, though.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1734 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2016, Ashton wrote:
This looks really cool, but I'm going to wait for some reviews from people who actually bought it.

You have done the right thing

Out of 100 Sansminds products

1 or 2 are great the rest end up in the Bin

Let's hope this falls in the 1 or 2 out of 100 that is worth keeping!
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7232 Posts

Profile of pegasus
1 or 2? You're being too generous Jack. Lol.
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Which one or two do you believe were great Jack?
Elliot Nicklas
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Elliot Nicklas
Sadmind S*CKS. They don't have one good release other than the ones from Nicholas Lawrence. NOT ONE! We should support good creators like Nicholas to fight against evil and money making companies like SM.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3973 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2016, Elliot Nicklas wrote:
We should support good creators like Nicholas to fight against evil and money making companies...

Commie.

:)
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1734 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
Sadmind S*CKS. They don't have one good release other than the ones from Nicholas Lawrence. NOT ONE! We should support good creators like Nicholas to fight against evil and money making companies like SM.

You are correct of course it is a bit unfortunate that Morgan.

Wants to be associated with them, lets just hope this demo is not like 98% of the Sansminds demo's

Time till tell !
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1549 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Their tricks don't necessarily suck, they're just usually impractical for real-world performing. The problem I have with them is that the tricks they put out are only good for tv and they don't come with tv rights...
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
734 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Feb 14, 2016, Chessmann wrote:
Quote:
We should support good creators like Nicholas to fight against evil and money making companies...

Commie.

:)

Smile
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
LOL still the hate? Thought the whole Nicholas thing already died down. Isn't it quite obvious why credible magician like Morgan wants to associate with SM and Nicholas' magic wore off in the past few releases? To be fair, I bought quite a few things from SM lately, D.O.A (one of the best purchase I did), Contrast, Extract, Vapr, Cupid, these are all pretty good. I am actually very impressed with what I got. I think it's time for people to just focus on the fun side of magic and forget about the politic. Isn't that why we became magicians in the first place?
C. Dunlop Magic
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of C. Dunlop Magic
Agree. I enjoyed most of my purchases from them. I think they are quite good at what they do. Not sure where all the hate come from. Love everything Morgan puts out too. Can't wait to pick this up too.
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1278 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Would it be churlish of me to point out that the pictures of the young Asian girl (before and after) are two totally different pics.

Spec is unlikely to notice anything different but there's probably got to be some real hands on from the magician to ditch the unwanted photo.

Not keen on this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Never There by Morgan Strebler and SansMinds (45 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL