The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » First Vegas visit (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

keeper
View Profile
New user
Kissimmee, FL
57 Posts

Profile of keeper
I'm surprised that I couldn't find a current list on the Café but I'd love to hear the list of both magic and non-magic must see's and cost savings methods on tickets.

My short list is Mac King and Penn & Teller but it seems P&T are dark in April during my visit Smile

Needless to say if anyone knows a way to see Copperfield's museum that would make the trip Smile

Thanks
Make every day a magicial adventure

Al
mumford
View Profile
Special user
652 Posts

Profile of mumford
If you haven't been, take a quick Los Angeles side trip for Magic Castle and Magicopolis.
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of thomasR
I would highly recommend Copperfields current show at the MGM. I saw it last summer and it was truly magical. His new show blends magic and technology in some very very cool ways.
(I'm a big Copperfield fan, but I was extremely underwhelmed with a few of his live shows in the past... so I feel like I'm being fair.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » First Vegas visit (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL