The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Super Soft Deluxe Nest of Wallets (AKA Nest of Wallets V2) by Nick Einhorn (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
A.J.
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
315 Posts

Profile of A.J.
Thanks Bill. It was very kind of you to share these bags with all of us!
JosephKerr
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
382 Posts

Profile of JosephKerr
I am really enjoying the improved wallets. The included cloth did require a bit of trimming in order
to get it to fit properly in the smallest wallet. Very glad that these were made available and am
now waiting for a Brown color option.
"Challenge Your Reality"
Matti Kaki
View Profile
New user
Finland - - I.B.M. Finnish Magicians Assn
84 Posts

Profile of Matti Kaki
I already have the routine on Nick Einhorn LIVE (Penguin LIVE), which I highly recommend, because it has a value of much bigger, what you pay. But no wallets. Are these available without the DVD and perhaps that handsome box? I believe that the price could be more consumer-friendly and cheaper to post too.
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1646 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Saturn have soft nest of wllets for £25 [cheaper] and no DVD

But I have no clue if they are the same quality, better, or worse

Any comparisions from people with both would be helpful
indomagic
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I found the smallest wallet still bit difficult to open comparing with the other 2 larger ones. Anyone experience the same ?
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2016, indomagic wrote:
I found the smallest wallet still bit difficult to open comparing with the other 2 larger ones. Anyone experience the same ?

For me, everything is smooth, no difficulty at all, out of the box. Maybe you have the ancient version, not the super soft version ? If so, you will need to use it more often, to soften the leather. Otherwise, I don't know.
Matti Kaki
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Matti Kaki
Saturn tells about Nest of Wallets Tri Nesting by Enigma: "These are the much cheaper plastic wallets that are not the same quality as the more expensive sets". So these are not, what I'm looking for. Besides they are out of stock too. But these are only £19.99.

But it's great to notice that Saturn tells this openly. Smile
Matti Kaki
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Matti Kaki
NOW I found it. It's "Ultimate Nest of Wallets by Saturn Magic" and looks just fine. I think it's worth testing.
indomagic
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Quote:
On Nov 15, 2016, mh1001 wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2016, indomagic wrote:

For me, everything is smooth, no difficulty at all, out of the box. Maybe you have the ancient version, not the super soft version ? If so, you will need to use it more often, to soften the leather. Otherwise, I don't know.

What I currently have is the super soft version. I used to have the first edition. So I know this is much softer. I only feel the smallest one still hard compare with the other 2 larger wallet.
Matti Kaki
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Matti Kaki
Well, I placed an order of "Ultimate Nest of Wallets by Saturn Magic" and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll write a review here as soon as it arrives. It looks nice in the picture but it's quite small and you never know before you see and test it yourself. It has already arrived to Finland and probably I receive it on monday or tuesday. Thanks a lot Duster!

http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magi......gic.html
salcioppa
View Profile
New user
Columbus, Ohio
79 Posts

Profile of salcioppa
I've been using the super soft version, and the original version, for some time now. While both work equally as well, if I were buying them for the first time, I'd spring for the super soft as I feel they're a bit more elegant feeling and are more esthetically pleasing to the touch.
At a convention of mind readers, a man sees an attractive woman he'd like to meet. He walks up to her and says, "Hello! You're Susan. Who am I?"
Matti Kaki
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Matti Kaki
The "Ultimate Nest of Wallets by Saturn Magic" arrived today and they look fine. They are not genuine leather but are very leather-like. The material is quite sturdy but you can soften it a little bit, which helps the use of tongues. If these were real leather, you could do much more by breaking in the leather. The smallest wallet is much softer (!) that the two larger ones. If this is deliberate choice, it is very good.

The cloth is nice material (I haven't seen the original clothes) and the inner part is slippery but the outer is not. The cloth is quite firm, which I like. It has been ironed so it keeps the shape well.

The Tutorial video, which you can access using the password they send you on the package, is not very professionally made but the cloth is well taught. If I compare the handlings of the wallets, Nicholas does it million times better in his video.

I'm happy with these, so far. I'll use these and try to find out if I need to buy the real Wallets. As far I know myself, I'll buy the Nick Wallets anyway (if they are real leather).
Matti Kaki
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Matti Kaki
Why do these wallets have that long tongue?
Wouldn't it be easier if they were shorter? Smile
dafin77
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of dafin77
Can anyone tell me if the Nest of Wallets will work with a half-dollar, or is that too large an object?
David Finkelstein
dafin77@hotmail.com
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1453 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
Half dollar is too big if you use the final cloth load.

Mike
dafin77
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of dafin77
Thanks, Mike. Should I take it that without the cloth, a half dollar will work?
David Finkelstein
dafin77@hotmail.com
dafin77
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of dafin77
Or: could I use just the two larger wallets and the cloth with a half dollar?
David Finkelstein
dafin77@hotmail.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22443 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Nov 22, 2016, Matti Kaki wrote:
Why do these wallets have that long tongue?
Wouldn't it be easier if they were shorter? Smile

Watch the preparation part of the video again, and follow along with the video. You should be able to answer your question after doing so.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22443 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I have the version sold by Tricks Co. Ltd. years ago, and my set will hold a Johnson Product Ellis Ring in the inner most wallet without the folded cloth being used.
zgnfn
View Profile
New user
Slovenia
1 Post

Profile of zgnfn
Does anyone have the dimensions of the 3 wallets? To see what fits in them before buying?
Thank you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Super Soft Deluxe Nest of Wallets (AKA Nest of Wallets V2) by Nick Einhorn (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL