The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » T Cut Illusion by Soler Magic (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2222 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Just got this and I am thinking of other ways to present this. Maybe some of you can give me more ideas for presentation. I plan to perform this with the help of my lady assistant so we can have more actions / drama. Sort of like an assistant's revenge type.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
The Russian Mentalist
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of The Russian Mentalist
Lou one idea I had was to have a sign on an easel that says, "CUTTING A WOMAN IN HALF." You point to the sign and then move the illusion into place. While you are moving the illusion into place your assistant removes the W and the O so the sign reads "CUTTING A MAN IN HALF." Once she removes the W and the O she can turn to the audience and and wink at them or something. Obviously you "don't see her" do this.
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2222 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2016, The Russian Mentalist wrote:
Lou one idea I had was to have a sign on an easel that says, "CUTTING A WOMAN IN HALF." You point to the sign and then move the illusion into place. While you are moving the illusion into place your assistant removes the W and the O so the sign reads "CUTTING A MAN IN HALF." Once she removes the W and the O she can turn to the audience and and wink at them or something. Obviously you "don't see her" do this.

Thank you, that is a fantastic idea because I want to make this a comedy act.
The Russian Mentalist
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of The Russian Mentalist
By the way Lou, I have one of your ventriloquist masks and it is fabulous!
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
This reminds me of Fearson's laser illusion.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Christopher
View Profile
Special user
522 Posts

Profile of Christopher
I have been considering this for quite some time. Can you give me a review? Does the effect look as good as the video?
Kay99
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Kay99
Love the look and idea of this piece, would love to here some workable reviews of this???
domf
View Profile
New user
Canada
67 Posts

Profile of domf
The illusion is great! I too would like to hear a review on this.
MagicSA
View Profile
New user
South Africa
67 Posts

Profile of MagicSA
This does look interesting. Review would be welcome.
joderijck
View Profile
New user
Belgium
14 Posts

Profile of joderijck
If your assistent pulls your middle up so you get into the sawn position it will give some logic to the illusion. Now the illusion give away the secret by extra floating trough the air if you where really cut in half.
Bamboozled
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Bamboozled
Lou how do you like this illusion so far? How are audiences responding to it? Does it take a great deal of flexibility?
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2222 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Quote:
On Apr 16, 2016, Bamboozled wrote:
Lou how do you like this illusion so far? How are audiences responding to it? Does it take a great deal of flexibility?

Frankly, I haven't used this illusion yet. There are 2 important things to master. One is with the gimmick, and the other is with accuracy on the point of the correct position to land in. And yes, flexibility. I prefer to use this with the help of my lady assistant to place me in the right position. I should be performing this by May.

I am also adding some LED strip lights on it to give it a futuristic look. A flash string igniter could also be a possibility ala Laser cutting.
Bamboozled
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Bamboozled
Thanks for the update Lou! Please keep us posted.
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
I personally thought this looked horrible. More of a joke than an illusion.
The video gives the method away 2 different times.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » T Cut Illusion by Soler Magic (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL