The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Gemini Artifacts - V@de Retro S@tana (60 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
I don't own V@de Retro S@tana, it's not out yet (shows sold out as a place holder) but it looks promising. I'm not affiliated with Gemini Artifacts but Vic puts out quality work. It's looks like this one is right down my dark alley.

Before any major exorcism, a ritual takes place. A handful of copper crosses are picked up by the Bishop, and cast down. The crosses that have the image facing heaven are removed, and the ones facing down towards hell are picked up and cast again. This process is repeated until a final cross is left. This cross is then stamped by the Bishop, and sent to the priest to use in the exorcism.

Before you is a box of these crosses. Inside the box contains:

10 hand stamped crosses in a velveteen bag.
1 Letter from the Bishop complete with postage mark and stamp.
1 Penny

The box is opened and the contents removed. The penny and letter are handed out to the audience for examination, while a spectator is asked up on stage. The spectator is instructed to take the crosses and begin casting them as the Bishop would. The crosses are all different, and shown on them are the initials of people that have had exorcisms throughout history.

The spectator begins the ritual of casting the crosses. The facing heaven crosses are removed, and the remainder are cast again. The spectator does this until there is only one cross left. They read the initials on the cross.

The performer tells the tale of the final cross that has been cast. The year of the exorcism matches the year on the penny perfectly. The letter is opened and it reveals an exact name match to the cast cross.

Welcome to VRS.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1261 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
I'm watching also as seems right in my scope of interest
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions
www.Gothicmagic.com
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
699 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Maybe something like this to go along?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/205209773/v......llery_13
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1436 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Just got the newsletter earlier today, yes keeping an eye out when I can hit the buy button on this.....
Pascal974
View Profile
New user
Ile de la Reunion
73 Posts

Profile of Pascal974
[quote]On Feb 21, 2016, Darkness wrote:
It's looks like this one is right down my dark alley.

That is fitting, since earlier this week a man held a session of “spirit capturing” nearby a school on my island.
Twenty schoolgirls have been suffering from recent fits and screaming attacks in the past week.

Unfortunately, staff from the school’s chased him off the school grounds, so he was unable to perform his alternative form of treatment on site.

Thanks for sharing Darkness.

Pascal
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Anyone heard when this will be available?
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
934 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Thanks for the interest all. Right now my focus is catching up on The Unrest. I should have those wrapped up next week. Then it is on to VRS. I have a few VRS ready to go,but they were snatched up already by customers. However I have created a pre-order list. If you are interested in getting on it, please email me at vic@geminiartifacts.com

As for the time frame, I would say the first VRS hit mailboxes in about 2 weeks. Please don't hold me to that date, but that is what it is looking like.
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Nice!!!!
Thanks for the update Vic.
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
This could play really well for a seance. You never know what will come through when you're messing with spirits. Smile
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1436 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Would play nice with Prof's Aes Goetia, espicially when a demon dissapears from it, this could come in handy.....
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
I have to say, this is going to scare the h@11 out of an audience small or large. It is based on an actual case of possession and part of it is so twisted it's bound to get some great reactions and may have people running away from it. I was disturbed just from reading the manual. Seriously.

100 of us are in for something very special here.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5190 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Vic is on a frickin' roll.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1436 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Definitely on this waiting list !!
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1261 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
I just got mine, don't want to ruin to much of the surprise of opening the pkg yourself Smile
But if you ever think you will do a piece involving dark forces or exorcism then run don't walk and grab one of these
Vic has once again out done himself, from the barely legible addressed letter,authentic looking diocese letterhead,hand aged crosses to the box itself with watchful angelic feet.
Another thing I appreciate is going with a surefire easy method that allows more focus on the presentation than the "move"
Well done
Vlad ^0^
www.Gothicmagic.com
paulnoff
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of paulnoff
I received my set yesterday and once again....VIC DELIVERS!!!! He has seen to every bit of detail, taken his time and released an amazing set of props. He provides a story line and direction for developing your backstory. After 90 seconds on eBay I found a 1st edition BEGONE SATAN and will add that as part of the "where did you get his" storyline. It is really a complete show in a box. I have a show in April that wants a SEANCE theme and this will be an outstanding addition. The method allows you to focus on the story and deliver the knockout ending. If it's from VIC...you can guarantee it is going to to the best on the market.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1436 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Can't wait ( ok I'll have to...lol ) for Vic to open the next wave up on the pre sale list ! ☺
This is sounding better & better !!

& I know Vic always serves up top notch effects - never been disappointed yet 😊
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
934 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Thank you all for the very kind words. I do appreciate it.

The response to this has been incredible. Thank you.

VRS is now open on the Gemini site for purchase. All those that emailed me with your name will go out first. These orders should ship this coming Monday.

Again thank you for your kind words and support.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Glad it is receiving good reviews this sound like a good fit for those who are a little darker Smile
Can you tell us the approx size of the crosses and the box it's hard to tell from the photos.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1261 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
They are around 2" tall,1 1/2 wide (approx)
Vlad ^0^
www.Gothicmagic.com
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1436 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Ordered !! 😀
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Gemini Artifacts - V@de Retro S@tana (60 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL