The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Torque by chris stevenson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
universities aren't interested in my
303 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S20622
looks really cool
scorpion bend is awesome
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3685 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Waiting for reviews. Not sure this is really necessary but interested to see how easily this can be rung in and out during the routine. Particularly for the corkscrew tine. That's a very small, thin target which generally needs to be prepped in advance. If this allows for a real-time corkscrew tine, that would be interesting, but you can't tell anything from the demo. The scorpion bend is much easier to do and I currently do it with a much cheaper gimmick I got from SEO years ago.
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
Time will tell I suppose
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2016, emyers99 wrote:
Waiting for reviews. Not sure this is really necessary but interested to see how easily this can be rung in and out during the routine. Particularly for the corkscrew tine. That's a very small, thin target which generally needs to be prepped in advance. If this allows for a real-time corkscrew tine, that would be interesting, but you can't tell anything from the demo. The scorpion bend is much easier to do and I currently do it with a much cheaper gimmick I got from SEO years ago.

Yes it a!lows you to do the corkscrew time bend in real time
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
And its a doddle to ring in and out
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
Does doddle mean easy or hard
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
It's really easy, if you know how to use a pull you will be able to do this one I reckon
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
Ah okay
chriscongreave
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of chriscongreave
Chris showed me his prototype a few years ago at a gig. Really well made, well thought out. Chris is a top working magician here in the UK and he has used it himself. Glad it's finally out there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Torque by chris stevenson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL