The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magma - HD Impression Device / Wallet (56 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
MinSting
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
192 Posts

Profile of MinSting
ParaLabs - Thomas
as you know my ethical moral tells me this is not a rip off, that's why I continue to sell it,
i can't move to the the past to do things the way I maybe should had, I want provide this product to the magic comunity, but I didn't lose so much time in research to get smashed with negative comments on this thread.
i tried to solve it apologizing, but nothing worked out, just remove it from the market, then that's it, removed.
I want thanks to anyone who purchased magma with zero reviews and gave me their trust.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Quote:
On Jun 28, 2016, ParaLabs - Thomas wrote:
@Lseeyou: You are obviously no creator who ever released something to the public. Something that you developed over many years.
You see the efforts of MinSting ... but you ignore our efforts over the latest 10 (TEN) years on this technology and idea.
It seems to me that you have double standards here. And be assured that we have an open eye for other rip offs too.
That we don't discuss this all the time in public is another topic. And which creators have requested permissions is something that you don't know either, right?
So, your remarks expose rather yourself as being biased on the one hand and having a lack of background information on the other.

You obviously think you know too much * my 1st creative juice was shown first in 2000 at FISM and it's well documented and released.

Have a great day sir.
Wayne Liew
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Wayne Liew
Quote:
On Jun 28, 2016, ParaLabs - Thomas wrote:

So as far as we are concerned, it is NOT about money. I hope this became obvious. At least, those who know us for a while can verify this.

I can vouch for this statement. I may not know Thomas and Rainer for long enough, and perhaps fairly new in this Café, but I'm one of their satisfied customers. They taken care of every detail of my order to ensure I can have the best quality props to perform, which they don't need to but they still do.
Beauty grabs the eyes. Personality grabs the hearts.
Dreda
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Personnaly, I like when I see credits...

For exemple, paralabs or Word in Thousand By Al Baker (application on a book).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magma - HD Impression Device / Wallet (56 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL