We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Black Market by Gary Jones (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
556 Posts

Profile of brandon90
I trust anything from Full52 but it would be great to see a demo for this!

http://www.full52.com/black-market/

best,
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Bought it at Blackpool, good trick, a torn index corner of a playing card appears stapled to your business card after a bit of messing about with flash paper. The flash paper is attached to the business card first, then when its set on fire the index of the torn card suddenly appears instead
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
556 Posts

Profile of brandon90
I should've figured you purchased it, Karl.

haha.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Bought loads of stuff mate, spent about £2500 on the weekend including hotel, food, tricks and everything. This trick is worth it to get if you want to handout business cards.
chrislomas
View Profile
Regular user
Coningsby, Lincs
129 Posts

Profile of chrislomas
Most things by Gary Jones are good workers. Id wait for a demo like yourself though.
jcroop
View Profile
Special user
717 Posts

Profile of jcroop
This is really very good. There is now a demo to see the main routine.

It won't fool many magicians, but you'll be impressed by the creativity involved, the routining and the final impossible object you hand out with your business contacts.

The bonus routines, including one with just business cards and no playing cards, are just as good using the same techniques in a simpler form.

A definite winner.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4191 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2016, brandon90 wrote:
I should've figured you purchased it, Karl.

haha.

There is a full performance on the site, I love the look of it.
Magic Chris
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
99 Posts

Profile of Magic Chris
Here's the demo

Click here
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
556 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2016, Magic Chris wrote:
Here's the demo

Click here

Very obvious as to whats going on here...

Anyone with a deck of cards and flash paper can perform this effect.

No DVD needed
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
I like this routine. perhaps it would look a bit cleaner, to take out the chosen card and while
you hold it, let them sign the card.

otherwise a lovely idea

Thumbs up Smile
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2016, brandon90 wrote:
Quote:
Here's the demo

Click here

No DVD needed

If I see a Trick that I like and will perform, I will pay for it (regardless of whether I know how it works or not)

I think that's fairplay to all Creators.

Smile
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
970 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Quote:
Quote:
Here's the demo

Click here

No DVD needed

Thank you, glad you can use it, bet you wished you'd thought of it Smile

There are also some other crackers on the disc which are totally different, they're a little 'off the wall' and don't use playing cards, and are great to carry in your purse or wallet!

Anyway, thank you for your comment, and enjoy your free trick Smile
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - Life's a Beach Vol 1.
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
970 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2016, rasmus wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Here's the demo

Click here

No DVD needed

If I see a Trick that I like and will perform, I will pay for it (regardless of whether I know how it works or not)

I think that's fairplay to all Creators.

Smile

Thank you sir, that is very respectful of you! Creators still have to create, even though the method may look obvious to those in the know, but trust me....they lay audience haven't a clue. So thank you once again.

As for how I handle the selection on the demo, this is just one way on the disc, others are also explained...there is one where the card keeps jumping to my pocket, and when I bring it out the final time.......well I think you know the rest lol!

Regards, Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - Life's a Beach Vol 1.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
I also watched the trailer & knew what was happening.

I spoke to Gary a few weeks ago about this effect.

Will I be buying this dvd ? YES OFCOURSE I WILL.

Why you might ask if I know how it's done?

Well it's Gary & everything he releases is chock full(is that a real word?)of real world information which can be used to elicit fantastic responses from the people you are entertaining.
A word of advise " IF Gary Jones releases his material BUY IT ! It's that simple. He knows what works & what doesn't.

Mike Donoghue ps. You can guess I am a G. J. fan
HusssKarson
View Profile
Loyal user
Ca, US
265 Posts

Profile of HusssKarson
Do they have a full demo?
chriscongreave
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of chriscongreave
The future of magic. Watch an honest demo, people use it without buying. No wonder there are loads of trailers that are ambiguous....and then people moan about that too.
AIMC with Silver star.

Effects / DVD's

Ice Coins, Flying tonight, Pocket This, Pseudo Pickpocket, Dupes, 52 vs Joker, iContact, Childsplay, 365, No diary diary, Diception, Boxpad, Mailshot, Horoscope, Automata, Tricksoup, The Light and my favourite....Omen.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Well said Chris, totally agree with you

Mike Donoghue
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
556 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2016, chriscongreave wrote:
The future of magic. Watch an honest demo, people use it without buying. No wonder there are loads of trailers that are ambiguous....and then people moan about that too.

You can't expect people not to use it....
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
970 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2016, chriscongreave wrote:

Too true Chris!

You're ***ed if you do, ***ed if you don't....but at the end of the day it's only a trick Smile

Gary.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
You post a demo with cuts and I complain... You post a demo without cuts and I steal it... What am I?

Answer: A double standard thieving git!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Black Market by Gary Jones (16 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL