The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MAGNAPALM (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Low Key
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Low Key
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2016, fingerjack wrote:
The connection is made through special fiber optic stranding attached to your nervous system and is activated by a special eye blink

Can the audience fully handle and examine the eye blink??

Need to know before preordering!!
fingerjack
View Profile
Special user
CT, USA
575 Posts

Profile of fingerjack
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2016, Low Key wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2016, fingerjack wrote:
The connection is made through special fiber optic stranding attached to your nervous system and is activated by a special eye blink

Can the audience fully handle and examine the eye blink??

Need to know before preordering!!

An excellent question indeed, one that I am glad you asked. In order for the implants to activate, a special blink must be made with either eye, depending on which hand you wish to activate and with how much magnetizing power. The activation blink is one that is slightly longer than a normal blank. The force of the blink determines its power. While it can withstand physical inspection and scrutiny, close video analysis of your performance may reveal slight blinking motions that could be considered somewhat unnatural, or simply facial tics. You may even want to incorporate these unnatural motions with your performance character. For example, doing a Three Stooges wide-open eyed double take with a big blink, you can generate enough power to actually move a refrigerator. Once activated, the blinking sensitivity decreases, and most normal effects such as levitating silverware, palming steel or shimmed objects, or simply demonstrating telekinesis, the blinking is subtle enough to go unnoticed if you use misdirection properly. Otherwise, people may just think you have something stuck in your eye, and you can play it off as such.

I received many questions about the potential of this device being detected while going through metal detectors at airports, schools, strip clubs, etc. The answer is yes, sensors will go off and it will be detected. However, like many other medical implants, you have a valid reason; you are a wealthy, sophisticated, cutting edge entertainer. MAGNAPALM comes with a certification card of your implants that states your body contains metallic alloys and electronics that are fully within current acceptable laws. So no airport worries! (However, we strongly recommend to avoid flying at all costs).
MAGNAPALM - The World's first psionic magnetic implants that is changing the future of magic http://youtu.be/EDmg2bp_Cas

WASHED AND DRYED - An squeaky clean incredible full deck transformation!
http://fingerjack.wix.com/washedanddryed
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
I love this joke Smile Smile Smile I almost believed it !
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2016, doriancaudal wrote:
I love this joke Smile Smile Smile I almost believed it !

That's the beauty of it.
It is "presented" as a joke to keep the laymen and the unenlightened magicians away.

In the beginning I too, thought it was a joke. Until the creator traveled to Belgium to visit me and rearranged all the airplanes at the airport with two eye blinks. You should have seen the panic of the air controllers ...
HarryB
View Profile
Regular user
South Texas
127 Posts

Profile of HarryB
Fingerjack,
DIY brain surgery. What could possibly go wrong? I almost cried I laughed so hard. Funny stuff. Thanks for the morning chuckle
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Just a quick heads up, I received an email from a company in China offering to supply the magic shop with MAGTAPALM kits in the next few weeks. It's only $500 initially.. as they come from an 'alternative original creator' in China.

I'm hesitant to do a deal with them as it sounds way too cheap to be authentic... How can the guys in the shop spot a knock off version?

Dominic
fingerjack
View Profile
Special user
CT, USA
575 Posts

Profile of fingerjack
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2016, Dominic Reyes wrote:
Just a quick heads up, I received an email from a company in China offering to supply the magic shop with MAGTAPALM kits in the next few weeks. It's only $500 initially.. as they come from an 'alternative original creator' in China.

I'm hesitant to do a deal with them as it sounds way too cheap to be authentic... How can the guys in the shop spot a knock off version?

Dominic

What? Already? Thanks for the heads up. I thought it would take a least a few more days before they sprung up. However, I strongly caution you on imitations and knock offs. I guarantee you they do not offer the same high-quality product and safety precautions as our original MAGNAPALM. But anyone who wants to save $4500 and wait 13 weeks for it to arrive, that is up to you. Good luck with the instructions! One false move during installation could result in permanent brain damage, death, or worse.
MAGNAPALM - The World's first psionic magnetic implants that is changing the future of magic http://youtu.be/EDmg2bp_Cas

writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
How does this compare to Octopalm?
fingerjack
View Profile
Special user
CT, USA
575 Posts

Profile of fingerjack
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2016, writeall wrote:
How does this compare to Octopalm?

Another good question.

Octopalm is smelly, messy, sticky, goop people use so they can stop licking their fingers for second deal demonstrations and you need harsh chemicals to scrub it off (along with a layer of skin).

MAGNAPALM is cutting edge, reverse engineered alien technology that gives you total, unsurpassed control of metallic matter and God-like powers like that of Zues and Magneto and is completely invisible and permanently accessible in less than a fraction of a second.

That's the difference (And about $4,975).

Did I mention the free shipping and $50 gas voucher to help you get to the nearest participating cerified surgeon?

gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
This is starting to attract my attention. Would magnapalm still work if you wear white cotton gloves while performing. Also what are the Positives + and Negatives -

Also will there be a Magnapalm 0.2

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
TV rights included?

Thanks Graham
fingerjack
View Profile
Special user
CT, USA
575 Posts

Profile of fingerjack
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2016, Lseeyou wrote:
TV rights included?

Thanks Graham

I'm starting to feel like a con artist by not answering these great questions in the first place. Apologies.

Different from WASHED AND DRYED ( http://fingerjack.wix.com/washedanddryed ), which gives you full performance rights for only one mirror, MAGNAPALM gives you full television, video, movie, and all media performing rights in every current planet in the known galaxy.

However, in all fairness, I should mention that many of the electronics used to capture today's media; i.e. digital cameras, smartphones, and Polaroid cameras, contain certain electronics that usually malfunction within 300 feet of MAGNAPALM when it is activated, hence the lack of a true recording of a live performance.

It is very much like the electrical energy that a ghost or phantasmal apparition gives off when it manifests itself in physical form; it drains the surrounding area of all energy; electrical and otherwise, that usually results in what many parapsychologists call "cold spots." Most electronic equipment, (especially cameras or anything that can record sound or picture) malfunction at this point to do lack of electrical, stored, or solar energy...and that's why there is no good photographic evidence of ghosts. You ever seen a real ghost photo? I didn't think so. That's because of this documented phenomena. The same thing happens to the atmosphere when you activate MAGNAPALM (if used correctly and incorporated into your performance, this is also a great way for mentalists or psychic con artists to convince the gullible of the existence of the cold, lonely, underworld),

But if you can figure out a way to overcome this nearly impossible obstacle (perhaps using the Hubble telescope), you are free to use any effect or illusion you can create with MAGNAPALM in any current media platform available. Enjoy!

fingerjack
View Profile
Special user
CT, USA
575 Posts

Profile of fingerjack
So before MAGNAPALM vanishes into the Café archives forever, I just wanted to give it one last bump to say thanks for all those that participated with good humor in this now obvious farce. Your kind words and banter made for some good laughs.

It was actually a project to practice video key framing animation. And I thought an "in joke" for magicians would be cool and help lighten things up a bit. Who can't use a smile these days?

Although MAGNAPALM is a joke, the dream behind it isn't. As a lover of magic, it was something I would love to see. I bet it's not too far in the future, minus the artistic license and silly exaggerations. But wouldn't that be freakin cool; to control the power of magnetism imbedded in your palms using the blink of an eye (or some other means)? I hope Asimov would be proud. The video was a great way to express a dream.

There are actual people with magnetic implants in their hands and other places to help them work with certain electronic work and for other reasons (most of their surgeries DIY believe it or not). There are a few good YouTube videos and an interesting MTV special on it. I actually learned about this after I started the video project. I can't imagine what the future holds as we all know that often today's science fiction is tomorrow's fact.

It's been fun trying to make stuff up on the spot for this thread hoping that it would be amusing for everyone reading, but I have run out of bad jokes and don't know my anatomy well enough to make it funny or believable anymore. I hope no one was offended and apologies if they were. It was all done in good fun.

If anyone cares, to create MAGANPALM I used Pinnacle Studio Pro Ultimate 19 on a Lenovo laptop, Sony Sound Forge, Adobe Photoshop, and mostly footage from Google images. The Music is from Avantasia: The Wicked Symphony and Godzilla Unleashed. Sound effects are various but mostly Ben Burtt (and the Six Million Dollar man bionic FX for those who remember). It took me only about an hour to do (but about 60 hours in rendering, crashing, rebuilding, cursing, and restarting my computer).

Lastly, I do freelance work, and I have passion for this type of thing. Anyone who may be interested in me helping promote their service or product with a teaser or trailer just shoot me a PM. I promise it won't be like MAGNAPALM. LOL. No, this is not an ad or self promo piece, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to mention.

Everyone that replied, (and those that didn't) that at least got a laugh out of this, made it worth my while. I truly hope people enjoyed it (and possibly made them ponder). I did! it's been great fun. Thanks again to all.

Please MAGNAPALM with anyone who will get the joke and keep smiling. Until the next ridiculous product...dream on...

Corey

gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
You mean to say that this doesn't exist !!! and it's been a farce all along. What about my pre-order.. I hope I get may money back Smile

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
All sales are final. Even pre-sales.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » MAGNAPALM (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL