We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Utility Vest? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

snedglow
View Profile
New user
Pine Grove, PA
94 Posts

Profile of snedglow
This winter, I've worn a light jacket every day because it has great pockets. There is one on either side that is a normal jacket pocket. They're always full of business cards and a deck of cards or two.

Also on either side are two vertical pockets directly above the regular pockets.

Inside, the jacket has a nice, deep pocket perfect for holding the No. 2 pencil, my ever-present sharpie, and a penetration pen. Behind those items there is plenty of room for a couple of Fresh Fish banners and several advertising brochures I always carry.

Well, the point is; soon it will be summer and I won't be wearing that jacket. Where can I put all that stuff?!?

What sort of vest might I buy with lots and lots of hidden pockets?

Thanks!

-R
-Randy
[email]rsnedden@closeupmagic.org[/email]
Smile
~~~~~
“Chance is but the pseudonym of God for those particular cases which He does not choose to subscribe to openly with His own signature ... ”
KidMagic87
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of KidMagic87
I think Hank Lee sells a utility vest...it's got tons of pockets. Look into somethign called "mobile dockers." They're special Dockers that have hidden pockets down the sides, but they look perfectly normal wiht stuf in them -- jsut like regular slacks.
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Cargo Pants are excellent if that fits your style.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
santlerconjurer
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of santlerconjurer
Bob James Magic (Chicago) has a great multi-pocket vest, their own design. Very popular I hear.
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Richard,
For summer wear, why not try a guayabera shirt. That's a Mexican shirt that hangs outside the pants and has at least four pockets.
It can look very dressy and should give you plenty of pockets for your equipment.
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
Daytona Magic has a nice selection of very stylish utility vests.
Best I've seen.
I didn't care for the Bob James vest but I have a good friend that has one and uses it often.
Daniel Faith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Utility Vest? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL