The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Chained by Ted Bogusta / Coin visually changes to necklace!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
So it's possibly a Mexican Centavo - does it have any other words or numbers on it?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4685 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2016, tonsofquestions wrote:
So it's possibly a Mexican Centavo - does it have any other words or numbers on it?

No.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Interesting. Perhaps Nate has more info he could provide?
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3059 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
How examinable is the remaining coin after the effect? In other words does it lock up tightly?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4685 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2016, rowdymagi5 wrote:
How examinable is the remaining coin after the effect? In other words does it lock up tightly?

Very tight. Yes, coin can be examined.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3647 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Agree with RNK. No chance of finding anything...which is good and bad. Good because it's immediately examinable. Bad because that examinability means you have to leave the room to reset. Great effect. Shame it's not practical for walk around.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2848 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Yup it locks tight just like your normal Scotch and Soda.

I think it is very practical for walkaround. The reset takes 5 seconds. It uses a standard bang ring. If you fasten the bang ring in your pocket or keep it in the little "ticket pocket" it's not hard to just pop it out inside your pocket.

Contrary to popular belief you don't usually have to BANG the gaff at a high velocity against a wooden table to release it. Usually a tight press against the bang ring will release it with ease. If you carry extra necklaces like I do that's all you have to worry about.

Here is a clip for those interested:

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/product......-bogusta
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2848 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
It's not hard AT ALL to find the right chains for these. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.

I always go to JOANNES Fabrics and they sell a very long chain. They also sell little clasps. I break the long chain into little necklaces and reclasp them. I can now give them away for cents a piece.

Just take your magnet with you and test the chains. : )

ENJOY!!!!!
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
magicrick7425
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of magicrick7425
Right now it's impossible to get a Chained by Ted Bogusta. I got 2 of them from a different source online. I also ordered one from the company that makes these. Ted told me in an email that the last batch he made are all defective and I sent one back to him and got my refund because mine would not work at all. Penguin & all major magic companies are sold out & Penguin keeps pushing the RESTOCKED date farther into the future. Restocked date started out as November 20, 2017, maybe even sooner. I hadn't discovered this trick until November. It's now up to January 11, 2018. I think this trick looks great & when they are available again, I will get a third one. If you doubt whether this trick is any good, then don't buy one. Save them for the rest of us who like it. The gold plated coin says ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS on it. Ted told me he will make another batch in January so it's going to be awhile before anyone gets a new one.
Hondo88
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Hondo88
I am willing to sell my unused Chained product if anyone is interested. Shoot me a PM
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2848 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Howdy folks!!!

Just wanted to let you know this fantastic item is finally back in stock!!!

:)

Supplies are limited...

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/produc......-bogusta

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2848 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2016, tonsofquestions wrote:
Interesting. Perhaps Nate has more info he could provide?

Feel free to ask away Smile what exactly were you looking to find out about?

I can also provide them made with silver walking liberty halves for $100. Just email me nathankranzo@gmail.com

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/produc......-bogusta

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Chained by Ted Bogusta / Coin visually changes to necklace!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL