We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Greatings to Mr Richard Kaufmann (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Trix
View Profile
Regular user
Copenhagen,Denmark
111 Posts

Profile of Tom Trix
Thank you very much for making the Tenyoism books, it has for sure created a big intered for Tenyo Magic.at the big auxtion site, I have sold 25 Tenyo items in February!

Thank you Richard.

All thw besr from Tom Trix, Copenhagen
There is no business like Showbusiness.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2491 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Hi Tom, thanks. I was hoping to create some more interest in Tenyo and I have bought from you with pleasure before.
DavidK
View Profile
New user
Australia
91 Posts

Profile of DavidK
Richard,

As Tenyo produces and releases new items over the coming years (if applicable), will you be producing supplementary Tenyoism books to include of these new items?
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2491 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
No, I won't. My work on Tenyo is done. I will continue to show Tenyo pieces in Genii (perhaps on a regular basis if enough people care), but I am already working on several other books on various subjects. That's the way most writers are. We don't even look at our books once they come out (unless, for example, I am trying to relearn and old trick).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Greatings to Mr Richard Kaufmann (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL