The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Chroma by Nicholas Lawrence & Lloyd Barnes (29 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
Michael Mindreader
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Michael Mindreader
Nicholas you are trying hard to convince people here by throwing mud around. But you haven't answered any of the questions people posted about what you are going to do to rectify the fact that you stole from good folks like Bob Swadling. You are making it sound like there are all those rightful reasons when you steal. And apparently you've been ripped off more than 50 times because people stole YOUR trick that you invented but no one knows about. Do you realize how crazy and ignorant that sounds? And to say Jesse feinberg's effect (which looks identical to yours) "looks terrible" and yours is "far more superior," and that Jesse is "unknown to public." That ego man. Are you known to public? You realize both tricks look the same right? You stated that Will Tsai removed your credit from On Off, how can your credit be removed when it's published under your name? What you are saying is not making a lot of sense. And the Jason guy had to "promote himself standing next to [you]." Seriously? The creator of Imprint is not too bad of a creator himself. I don't know where you get your confidence. And to say Impale is logically 60x more amazing than Alakazam's STC. STC is also a trick you got ripped off. You really need to think about what you are saying. Alakazam is a reputable dealer here. And they are great folks too. If what you are saying about Sansminds is true, they breached the contract and you did not, why don't you take them to court? Aside from the mud you are throwing everywhere, what people from this thread want to know is what you are going to do to rectify the fact that you stole from Bob Swadling and Rob Bromley. If you really want to convince people that you are ethical, start from answering real questions. Throwing mud around makes you look otherwise.
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
612 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Michael Mindreader and Toointoit, you are both obviously here with an agenda. I don't know Lawrence at all other than through his creations many of which are wonderful and some of which aren't. Normally I would think he was paranoid but it's pretty clear you're just here to defame him. Really, the moderators here should stop this and ban people for this type of thing. There's a huge difference between expressing an opinion and what is happening here.

As for Nicholas, the situation with Sandsminds may have been unpleasant but you agreed to a contract with whatever parameters were agreed upon so really that's on you whether it was inexperience or something else. Time to move on and move forward. Your releases through sensor seem to be working best for you, maybe that's the best avenue.

Oh and Toointoit, all creation in every field is built on the backs of those that came before.
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
I have to say I find it uncomfortable reading Nicholas' last post. Why look down on other creators?
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of NicholasLawrenceMagic
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2016, AaronishMagic wrote:
I have to say I find it uncomfortable reading Nicholas' last post. Why look down on other creators?

Hello Will, its been awhile. You hide behind these usernames..but soon it will make sense for a lot of people. I know your Will or one of Wills Friends or even a mmember of sansminds but I do know that I'm speaking to Will account aaronishmagic. Stop manipulating the situation with your muktiple accounts.. I get it, your sick and need to be put away, I havent put down any other artist at all but you jnow how to make me seem like a bad person huh? your being a bully like you have always been.
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Im not sure how many accounts you have but I'm up to 6 possible accounts, that's sick. You guys are working this Café like a Who** house promoting your own effects, attacking me and controlling reality like a weird modern shakespeare story and have been doing this for years, Will is an evil Grnius & is responciple for most of this negativity.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2016, Slackerking wrote:
Michael Mindreader and Toointoit, you are both obviously here with an agenda.

This is the feeling that I'm getting, as well. Get a few posts in, elsewhere, then go on the attack.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Glad you guys are seeing this and picking up on the strange activity here on the Café, not just involving me either..i felt there was a diliberate attack on the Lynx Smoke Forum aswell there I believe it becomes clear how they work and why once you know why they're there an who to look for. This place is crooked not 100 % crooked or course, there is great,honest people on here with opinions I depend on for input to improve my next potential release but I believe like I said there are people controlling these post from multiple accounts just like how Will is sabotaging my post and attacking me here.
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1345 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2016, NicholasLawrenceMagic wrote:
No ego...i promice. More like the opposite actually. My life is a wreck and I'm doing anything I can to move forward.

At some point you'd think he might stop and say "Maybe it's me?"

Quote:
On Mar 19, 2016, jackaboy wrote:
I love a lot of nicholas's products he's a great magician I have all the respect for him but elliot to say he's the most creative magician of all time is ridiculous

Let's not get crazy now. I would say creator before I'd say magician.

Quote:
On Mar 20, 2016, Slackerking wrote:

Oh and Toointoit, all creation in every field is built on the backs of those that came before.

Mostly true but not entirely.
Official Thread Killer
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2016, Stucky wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2016, NicholasLawrenceMagic wrote:
No ego...i promice. More like the opposite actually. My life is a wreck and I'm doing anything I can to move forward.

At some point you'd think he might stop and say "Maybe it's me?"

Read his posts again. I think you missed a couple of things.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 20, 2016, Michael Mindreader wrote:
Nicholas you are trying hard to convince people here by throwing mud around. But you haven't answered any of the questions people posted about what you are going to do to rectify the fact that you stole from good folks like Bob Swadling. You are making it sound like there are all those rightful reasons when you steal. And apparently you've been ripped off more than 50 times because people stole YOUR trick that you invented but no one knows about. Do you realize how crazy and ignorant that sounds? And to say Jesse feinberg's effect (which looks identical to yours) "looks terrible" and yours is "far more superior," and that Jesse is "unknown to public." That ego man. Are you known to public? You realize both tricks look the same right? You stated that Will Tsai removed your credit from On Off, how can your credit be removed when it's published under your name? What you are saying is not making a lot of sense. And the Jason guy had to "promote himself standing next to [you]." Seriously? The creator of Imprint is not too bad of a creator himself. I don't know where you get your confidence. And to say Impale is logically 60x more amazing than Alakazam's STC. STC is also a trick you got ripped off. You really need to think about what you are saying. Alakazam is a reputable dealer here. And they are great folks too. If what you are saying about Sansminds is true, they breached the contract and you did not, why don't you take them to court? Aside from the mud you are throwing everywhere, what people from this thread want to know is what you are going to do to rectify the fact that you stole from Bob Swadling and Rob Bromley. If you really want to convince people that you are ethical, start from answering real questions. Throwing mud around makes you look otherwise.

Do I need to correct this guy or...should I jist let it go? He's clearly twisting my words and giving his best attempt to make me look like ****.. When really I'm just a guy trying to make an honest living.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2362 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Let it go
The One
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of The One
Previous conflicts aside, I also would be interested to know what steps are being taken to remove this from the market, if indeed it is Swadling's Boomerang card. I can't think it would be too hard to do this, and even if hard, it would be the right thing to do.

At worst, the real creator's name should be put on the label, and he should get a cut of the profits.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end...
I came here...
To tell you how this is going to begin.
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Nicholas, it's disturbing to me that you think people who don't agree with your post all work for sansminds. I've been here years before you and probably SM. It bothers me when I read your posts about other creators. I am a huge fan of Jesse Feinberg and I own most of his products. His magic is NOT terrible at all. And I agree with The One. At worst the real creator's name should be on the label and he should be a part of the project.
NicholasLawrenceMagic
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 20, 2016, AaronishMagic wrote:
Nicholas, it's disturbing to me that you think people who don't agree with your post all work for sansminds. I've been here years before you and probably SM. It bothers me when I read your posts about other creators. I am a huge fan of Jesse Feinberg and I own most of his products. His magic is NOT terrible at all. And I agree with The One. At worst the real creator's name should be on the label and he should be a part of the project.

I don't think everyone who disagrees with me work for sanminds membwrs or friends of Will tsai but I do know the difference between critique & attack and I have my reasons of accusing you of being one of them, as well it js what it js about Jesse' effect, I don't like it and wouldnt perform it, it conflicts with mine and is steps in thw wrong direction. As for me not having my name on split second that's just absurd & distubing someone would have that opinion to strip me of my intellectual property. Your a sick person....
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
...... wow you are a real eye opener. Good luck. I have better things to do.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2016, NicholasLawrenceMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2016, Michael Mindreader wrote:

Do I need to correct this guy or...should I jist let it go? He's clearly twisting my words and giving his best attempt to make me look like ****.. When really I'm just a guy trying to make an honest living.

Let it go ... Let it goo ...
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Elliot Nicklas
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Elliot Nicklas
That's right! You are messing with the wrong guy AaronishMagic. Everybody is on Nicholas' side. Nicholas you have all our support!!
Michael Mindreader
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Michael Mindreader
Now that I read my own message again, I feel like a jerk. I have to apologize for the way I said it. I had a tough day and I made the post while I was arguing with a co-worker. What Nicholas said reminded me of my co-worker and the way Nicholas put it really ****ed me off. I stand by what I said but I should have worded it better. I just couldn't stand the idea of one is more superior than the rest of the pack attitude. If I offended anyone, my apologies.
Elliot Nicklas
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Elliot Nicklas
You are a d*ck Michael Mindreader. Face it. Nicholas is more superior than you. And probably your coworker too.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2016, Elliot Nicklas wrote:
You are a d*ck Michael Mindreader. Face it. Nicholas is more superior than you. And probably your coworker too.

No no ... Stop heating this up further . He apologized and stepped back one step already , that's enough ...

A wise man reasons , not pours words with " ****** " in it ...
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Chroma by Nicholas Lawrence & Lloyd Barnes (29 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL