The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Time in the bottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MR.SAGHIBU
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of MR.SAGHIBU
Hi all,
i'm happy to come back to this forum after I missed many years due to my private problems.
I am asking to the commuity the following consulting:
is the "time in bottle" (pocket watch in the bottle), performed by Topas, released to the magic market ?
If yes,does anyone know where is it possible to get the special gimmicked watch to perform the trick ?
Thanks for your reply...
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22177 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I am not aware of Topas releasing any of his creative ideas onto the magic market. I don't know anything about his private dealings.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22177 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I believe there was a trick by that many years ago. I don't believe Topas was associated with it though.

MR.SAGHIBU
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of MR.SAGHIBU
Hi
at link below you can see Topas perfoming the effect related to this post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-1mrOcO3jk
Smile
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22177 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
As I remember the one I was thinking of was a mentalism effect.

To my knowledge Topas Pocket Watch In Bottle has not been released to the magic community. None of his material he uses in his acts has.

This is simply a stage version of "Coin In Bottle", if you know how that classic trick works, you should be able to come up with your own method.

To be honest, that trick is magically very weak, because nothing was inspected. It could have easily been done with camera trickery, and no one would be the wiser. And what is up with all those fast movements, when he was being so slow previously.

You can get more out of "Half Dollar In Bottle" then something like this. Many performers have done this on stage, Michael Ammar, Tony Clark, and most recently Nick Lewin.

MR.SAGHIBU
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of MR.SAGHIBU
Hi Bill
Yes I often perform coin in bottle. I know the system, but I asked to the community to get info to find a pocket watch gimmicked for the effect (if the trick was released).
If it is not possible I will continue to perfom the coin in bottle.
I think this is a wonderful stage evolution for the trick and in this condition it is possible to avoid the apparatus inspection without lose the effect , due to stage situation and in this presentation contest.... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Time in the bottle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL